MicrostockGroup Sponsors


Author Topic: Commission ???  (Read 583 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

« on: November 11, 2017, 18:38 »
0
Alamy Distribution Commission 30% 
Distributor Commission 40%

So for me its 30 % ?

2. Good percentage and a non-exclusive contract:  We offer you a better deal than most other agencies, we split sales down the middle; 50/50

I am confused


« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 19:25 »
0
Look deeper into your contract and you will see that this was a partner distribution.

http://www.alamy.com/terms/contributor.asp


ShadySue

  • There is a crack in everything
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2017, 19:30 »
0
Alamy Distribution Commission 30% 
Distributor Commission 40%

So for me its 30 % ?

2. Good percentage and a non-exclusive contract:  We offer you a better deal than most other agencies, we split sales down the middle; 50/50

I am confused

As stockwife and your post say, that's a distributor commission.
You can opt out of these if you choose.

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 22:14 »
+1
You get 50% of the 60% when the distributor takes their 40%. I suppose that's not clear by what happens is a distributor gets 40% of a sale. That leaves 60% which Alamy divided equally with you. That's 50/50 on the Alamy side of the transaction. No all sales are not 50/50 because when someone else gets a cut, we only get 50% of what's left.

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2017, 10:31 »
0
Ok thanks all of you thats more clear now


 

Related Topics

  Subject / Started by Replies Last post
8 Replies
3686 Views
Last post February 15, 2008, 18:00
by Phil
10 Replies
3518 Views
Last post June 16, 2009, 11:27
by Team PantherMedia
17 Replies
2128 Views
Last post January 08, 2013, 17:17
by Poncke
2 Replies
966 Views
Last post February 24, 2013, 11:28
by Noedelhap
6 Replies
817 Views
Last post November 22, 2017, 16:16
by Dodie

Sponsors

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors