MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Yay 3rd Party sales posted  (Read 8384 times)

sc

« on: September 01, 2010, 08:42 »
Woke up this morning to find the 3rd Party sales had been added to my total.
I requested payment and it was in my paypal account before I got the e-mail notification.
Now if only every site could pay that quickly.

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 08:46 »
Same here. The quickest payment in the Universe :D
Bravo Yaymicro!

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 08:55 »
thanks for the notice.  I haven't gotten my email from YAY yet either but I see the earnings there.  More than last time but a little less than the time before.

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2010, 09:19 »
No email here either. I was rather hoping that was a (good) sale ;D Regards, David

www.shootingstock.blogspot.com

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2010, 10:19 »
YAY! Got mine, too. It wasn't extremely high, but was my highest yet. I wish I could have convinced buyers to make just one itsy-bitsy sale more. I was .41 euro short of a payout. Argh! I agree with sentiments on YAY being the quickest ever to give us the money "once they get it". But it just seems to be getting longer and longer for them to get the money from the other people. This time it was 9 weeks. Hopefully, they will be able to improve on that. I also had a regular sale for 5 euro the other day. Haven't had a regular sale in a very long time (aside from 3rd party), so this was very welcomed. Keep 'em coming YAY!

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2010, 10:47 »
...But it just seems to be getting longer and longer for them to get the money from the other people. This time it was 9 weeks. Hopefully, they will be able to improve on that. ...

Last year they reported third party earnings on August 1st as well, so I'm not sure it is getting any slower.

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 11:04 »
No email here either. I was rather hoping that was a (good) sale ;D Regards, David

We are talking about payment confirmation email, after you transfer money to your paypal account. SC said he saw the money in his paypal account before he received the confirmation email about it.
Don't expect some email from Yaymicro that you reached the payment, or similar.

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2010, 11:12 »

We are talking about payment confirmation email, after you transfer money to your paypal account. SC said he saw the money in his paypal account before he received the confirmation email about it.

Yeah, I guess you are right - that is the email SC was talking about.

What some of us were talking about though is the email that YAY sends out that the third party sales have been calculated and added to our account.

« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2010, 11:16 »

Yep, understood! Normally, Yay send out an email saying the third party sales are in and how much you made. That's the email I haven't got! Regards, David.

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2010, 11:21 »
Sorry about that -Leaf beat me to it! (should have checked before posting). Regards, David.

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2010, 11:37 »
Oh, I didn't get that one too, lol.

sc

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2010, 11:39 »

Yeah, I guess you are right - that is the email SC was talking about.

What some of us were talking about though is the email that YAY sends out that the third party sales have been calculated and added to our account.

Yes, sorry of the confusion - I did mean the paypal e-mail.

« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2010, 12:12 »
...But it just seems to be getting longer and longer for them to get the money from the other people. This time it was 9 weeks. Hopefully, they will be able to improve on that. ...

Last year they reported third party earnings on August 1st as well, so I'm not sure it is getting any slower.

This is September 1st, so that would be a whole month later than last year, at least by my calculations (7/1/10 - 9/1/10). Sorry, wasn't trying to be negative, just making a statement that it was taking longer. I know YAY is doing all they can do, and they can't pay us until they get the money from the third parties. I'm just happy to be getting these payments period and am a happy camper.

« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2010, 08:58 »
 ..... waiting eagerly for last quarters sales to be posted ...  ;)

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2010, 11:32 »
Oh, Poo!, Leaf. I read the subject line in my email (Yay 3rd Party sales posted) and thought they had been posted.  ;D

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2010, 12:13 »
Oh, Poo!, Leaf. I read the subject line in my email (Yay 3rd Party sales posted) and thought they had been posted.  ;D

:) sorry