pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: loan progress underway  (Read 5099 times)

« on: October 16, 2010, 18:43 »
*deal for loan gets underway! thanks!!*
« Last Edit: October 17, 2010, 06:45 by Reps168 »

« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 19:21 »
lol

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 20:06 »
is there anything funny with the proposition prat? :) it's true that financial problem storm can hit everyone without warning, and sometimes someone should exchange his assets for some liquidity, i guess nothing wrong with it, don't you think so?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 20:07 by Reps168 »

RacePhoto

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 22:01 »
is there anything funny with the proposition prat? :) it's true that financial problem storm can hit everyone without warning, and sometimes someone should exchange his assets for some liquidity, i guess nothing wrong with it, don't you think so?

New member, no link, maybe people are just a bit amused and skeptical.  ;D Nothing personal or rude towards any financial issues coming from my viewpoint. I can't speak for others. But if someone you don't know and never met, came up and said "Hey Bud, I need to borrow $6000 fast and I'll give you my future commissions on some art I created as payment, (and you've never seen a bit of it and don't know the guy) wouldn't you be hesitant to take it seriously?

When the facts get through maybe you'll get a better response.

Good Luck!

PaulieWalnuts

• We Have Exciting News For You
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 22:52 »
Anybody have a ten-foot pole I can borrow?

RacePhoto

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2010, 22:56 »

Mine is holding up a bridge in Brooklyn, but if you buy the bridge you can have the pole for free?

Obviously a Cowboy fan, trying to divert your attention from the important tasks of the day tomorrow? :D

I see you brought back the old avatar. I reverted mine a couple of months ago. Looks good.

PaulieWalnuts

• We Have Exciting News For You
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2010, 23:04 »
Mine is holding up a bridge in Brooklyn, but if you buy the bridge you can have the pole for free?

Obviously a Cowboy fan, trying to divert your attention from the important tasks of the day tomorrow? :D

I see you brought back the old avatar. I reverted mine a couple of months ago. Looks good.
Wuh? Cowboy fan? You? I thought you were a Packers guy like the rest of WI. Favre is headed for the Hall of Shame.  ;)

Back on topic. I'm not touching this with a...

« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2010, 23:25 »
Bears!!!!

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 00:34 »
You made your points race, thanks for reminding.. when you're in such urgent situation you might  forget some manners, forgive me for this.  i've been here for almost two years but just using a new account for this purpose. and quite tired with portfolio selling negotiation with a lot of requirements from buyer, so maybe my  loan proposition post is a bit too direct :) hope i don't disturb anyone here... thanks for your attention anyway..

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 01:52 »
I don't think you'll get any takers here, might be wrong.
Best of luck,

interest free purchase of some LCD televisions and sell them on ebay or something like that, even if you lost 40% on the purchase price you'd be ahead

« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 02:38 »
I have a ten foot pole for sale. Also the deeds to the Sydney Opera House it is attached to for $5000. Trust me I am Australian.

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 04:45 »
i've been here for almost two years but just using a new account for this purpose.

People and banks loan money to people that have proven track records.....but you are telling us that you went out of your way to hide your records so that you can borrow money.....give me a break will you!!!

« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2010, 06:49 »
please continue the ten-foot pole marketplace  :D but don't forget to shoot and submit after that...

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2010, 06:54 »
Too bad you deleted all the info out of your original post, so others will miss out on the fun.

FYI, OP wants to borrow $6000 from someone, paying back 50% (!) interest, with their "portfolio" as collateral (somehow).

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2010, 08:35 »
FYI: an account can not be transfer from one person to another, at least that's IS rules. If they find out such a thing happened they will terminate the account. I don't know what other sites policy is.
Taking a portfolio as collateral is a big problem since it involves numerous copyright, contract, business and foreclosure laws which differ from country to country.
Rest assure that in order to make such a transaction and collateral legit and fault proof, the lawyer fees involved would cost way way WAY more then 6K.

« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2010, 11:14 »
This basically sounds like the Nigerian bank letter scam only with a photography twist.