pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Does anyone else has problems to upload files to 123rf?  (Read 9557 times)

« on: January 07, 2011, 16:21 »
Since two days I get this message when try to process my uploaded file:
"Upload Stopped
Sorry to inform that uploads will be temporarily stopped to facilitate a scheduled maintenance of our storage system."
I wrote to suppurt but no answer yet.
Does anyone else get this message or is it only me?

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 21:06 »
Since two days I get this message when try to process my uploaded file:
"Upload Stopped
Sorry to inform that uploads will be temporarily stopped to facilitate a scheduled maintenance of our storage system."
I wrote to suppurt but no answer yet.
Does anyone else get this message or is it only me?

Hi jsfoto,

You may upload your images now.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,
Anglee

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 21:29 »
Weird..., this is happening to me too. I couldn't seem to access the upload anything since 3 days ago. It says "Sorry to inform that uploads will be temporarily stopped for 1 hour to facilitate a scheduled maintenance of our storage system."

I can upload via FTP, but couldn't access the upload page at all. Contacted support and still waiting an answer.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 21:35 »
Weird..., this is happening to me too. I couldn't seem to access the upload anything since 3 days ago. It says "Sorry to inform that uploads will be temporarily stopped for 1 hour to facilitate a scheduled maintenance of our storage system."

I can upload via FTP, but couldn't access the upload page at all. Contacted support and still waiting an answer.

they are down since yesterday

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2011, 22:51 »

they are down since yesterday

Ah ok..., just thought that it was my account as it's been 3 days of uploading failure for me. (And I didn't see any official announcement from 123RF regarding this matter except for that short note when the upload fails). Cheers for clearing that up, I guess I should just sit tight and wait patiently. ;)