MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Cutcaster Website - Re-design reviews, feedback and image sales  (Read 34345 times)

WarrenPrice

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2011, 11:32 »
The new site looks great, but I can't follow my submission from a few weeks ago.  Since I can't remember which photos I submitted, I can't upload any more because I might upload duplicates.   Or am I missing something?  :-\

I think there must be some "fine tuning" in the works.  We need a better way to view portfolios.  It seems the default sort order is oldest first?  Need a sort for "newest first."  Or, most popular. 
Just ideas, John. 
Access to any sales/download/views type statistics isn't intuitively available or, maybe I'm missing the obvious?

johngriffin

« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2011, 17:11 »
The new site looks great, but I can't follow my submission from a few weeks ago.  Since I can't remember which photos I submitted, I can't upload any more because I might upload duplicates.   Or am I missing something?  :-\

You can view the status of uploads and your upload history from your account page under Media Files --> Overview.

Warren, I like all those ideas and we are going change the default sort so the newer images are first. As for the stats we will be adding those in the future so thanks for letting me know what you like to see.

Carl

• Carl Stewart, CS Productions
« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2011, 19:42 »

You can view the status of uploads and your upload history from your account page under Media Files --> Overview.

Yep.  I was missing something.  My older images are there, but only the ones that were approved.  Several were rejected.  Also missing is the recent submission referenced above.

CD123

« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2011, 15:54 »
Any news on when we can use the FTP again John? I also still short about 100 images uploaded for approval on the old site. Should I re-submit? (will in any event wait till your FTP upload facility is going again)

« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2011, 10:55 »
Site looks great at first sight. I wish it would be the same with approval times.  ;)

« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2011, 10:03 »
Any news on the FTP yet?

« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2011, 12:00 »
Cross those fingers!!!!  We should have ftp today!!!! 

That said we are 100% caught up on review, and review will now be super fast!

« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2011, 14:06 »
My portfolio shows: approved : 31 files, but visible approved files - 11. (rest of them was approved yesterday)
Did they disappear or am I to wait?
Thanks.

« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2011, 06:01 »
When we will be able to change the prices on the entire portfolio?
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 13:03 by borg »

WarrenPrice

« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2011, 12:57 »
Two questions:
Is the Medium Price limited to $15? 
Why?
Three questions:
How do I delete an image?
I need to replace a few with higher resolutions.

Some of the images that we sold had $50 price for Medium.  I considered leaving them but it threw all the other stuff "out of kilter."

You do know, I hope, that changing the individual price on a full portfolio is a terrific pain in the a$$?
Overall, compliments on the new look.  Just wish it didn't cause me so much extra effort.   :P

« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2011, 12:17 »
Sorry if this has been said before, but my accepted images don't appear in the portfolio. It's been a couple of days now. They aren't listed in Overview either, however in statistics the 'approved' stats have risen. Any help?

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2011, 17:01 »
Please submit Form W-8BEN to us digitally on our website

John, I don't see link for digital  W-8BEN  submitting on Cutcaster site? Only PDF....

Should I wait for online "tax form" or do I have to print PDF, filling, signing, scaning sending....?  :P
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 17:03 by borg »

« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2011, 06:33 »
When buyers look at a contributors portfolio they see all the older images displayed first. Can this be reversed so that newer images automatically show up first? I really don't want all my older images to be shown first - I think my design skills have improved since uploading my very first image and I reckon it is probably the same for most contributors, both illustrators and photographers.