MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Third part sales - 2010 4th quarter  (Read 6197 times)

« on: March 28, 2011, 08:19 »
any word on when these will be in our account?

sc

« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2011, 11:06 »
Been wondering this myself.

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 00:05 »
I wrote to YAY and got a response from Jan back on 3/11 that they had received all the monies and should be rolling out payments the next week. So hopefully we'll be seeing something soon.  :)

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2011, 17:13 »
I've got mine in my account, but the result is nothing to write home about...
It's about a quarter of what I received for my first quarter in the third party program in 2009 and about 50% down from the last payout.  :-[

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 05:05 »
still nothing for me.  I'll try to be patient :)

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2011, 05:50 »
I haven't had a 3rd party payment for over 6 months.  I think they might have removed me from the third party scheme because I now upload direct to at least one of their 3rd party sites.  It would be good to see what we are opted in and out of.  I stopped uploading to yaymicro, as it isn't worth it just for the sales from their main site.

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2011, 06:14 »
It's about a quarter of what I received for my first quarter in the third party program in 2009 and about 50% down from the last payout.  :-[

No offence Dirkr, but are you sure that's the Third party sales and not just a regular sale? That happened to me last time when I got 5euro in my account just before the Third party ones were due -and I was dissapointed as well until I realised it was a (rather good) regular sale. Did you get an email from Jan saying your Third party sales have been posted? No one else is reporting anything yet. Regards, David.

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2011, 06:50 »

No offence Dirkr, but are you sure that's the Third party sales and not just a regular sale? That happened to me last time when I got 5euro in my account just before the Third party ones were due -and I was dissapointed as well until I realised it was a (rather good) regular sale. Did you get an email from Jan saying your Third party sales have been posted? No one else is reporting anything yet. Regards, David.

I did not receive any e-mail, but it wasn't a regular sale either. The money appeared (as the did last time) not under sales but under referral income. And as far as I know I do not have anyone referred to the site (at least it doesn't show that). So I assumed that it was the third party sales. It could be referral income, but then the information about having anybody as referral is either wrong or missing.

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2011, 07:23 »
It's about a quarter of what I received for my first quarter in the third party program in 2009 and about 50% down from the last payout.  :-[

[/quote
I did not receive any e-mail, but it wasn't a regular sale either. The money appeared (as the did last time) not under sales but under referral income. And as far as I know I do not have anyone referred to the site (at least it doesn't show that). So I assumed that it was the third party sales. It could be referral income, but then the information about having anybody as referral is either wrong or missing.

Thanks Dirkr, yes it does look that's the Third party sales then. They usually take a couple of days to work through everyone so I'll just have to be patient. Regards, David.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 07:27 by Newsfocus1 »

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2011, 05:53 »
I find a Customer Referral Earnings now, maybe that's 2010 4th quarter.
My portfolio grow up but fewer and fewer incomes from Third part sales...

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2011, 06:48 »
Mine has just been added too. Bit less than previous quarters but not a huge difference. Still, it was enough to cross the payout limit so I've just requested that. Regards, David.