pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: A thief on (at least) Shutterstock, Pond5 and Adobe Stock.  (Read 1400 times)

« on: January 25, 2024, 17:47 »
+2

« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 06:41 »
Thank you for letting us know.

But why dont you report this, to get that account removed?

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2024, 18:09 »
This guy is selling some of my videos in his portfolios on different platforms. Check if he is not stealing from you too.

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/g/GreenPlanet_Documentarian/video?q=tv

https://www.pond5.com/es/artist/gpdg_studio?tab=footage&search=-&pp=1&sb=1

https://stock.adobe.com/ar/contributor/211230864/hesam?load_type=author&prev_url=detail

Where did he steal the footage from? Storyblocks? Artlist? Envato? Or else? Im curious about this since since Artlist approved my application and this is exactly what concerns me.

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 12:32 »

because agencies require the actual copyright holders to complain and send in proof.

if enough theft is proven the accounts get pulled.

which is why you keeping seeing criminal ports always being posted in stock groups.

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2024, 07:25 »
This guy is selling some of my videos in his portfolios on different platforms. Check if he is not stealing from you too.

https://www.shutterstock.com/es/g/GreenPlanet_Documentarian/video?q=tv [nofollow]

https://www.pond5.com/es/artist/gpdg_studio?tab=footage&search=-&pp=1&sb=1 [nofollow]

https://stock.adobe.com/ar/contributor/211230864/hesam?load_type=author&prev_url=detail [nofollow]

Where did he steal the footage from? Storyblocks? Artlist? Envato? Or else? Im curious about this since since Artlist approved my application and this is exactly what concerns me.

Yes your exactly right, this happend to me once i started uploading to SB, Artlist and Envato. On this plattforms people can steal your entire portfolio, and the problem is once they have your content, they can reupload it over and over again. SS had to remove 12 accounts with my stolen content, and that was just on SS. I guess this thiefs just reupload that same content again, with familiy mebers IDs or so. I have some great niche content, and this will hurt my sales for sure, since they sell that exact same content, and if a customer buys it from them, they will not buy it from me again.
I found one of my clips as a best seller on envato, and that clips sold 71 times, on envato you can see how often a clips has sold, and i only saw it because it was on that page for best selling content. Thats 71 times i could have potentialy sold that same clip to that customer instead. That was the moment i removed all my content from all does unlimited subprictions sites, and still thiefs are uploading my content over and over again.

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2024, 19:56 »
+4

because agencies require the actual copyright holders to complain and send in proof.

which is why you keeping seeing criminal ports always being posted in stock groups.

Actually, you don't need to be the actual copyright owner to file complaints to remove them.  I've reported fraud accounts of somebody else's videos many times and got them removed from Adobe Stock and Shutterstock.  After you report them, they do their own investigation and remove fraud accounts.

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2024, 13:35 »

Actually, you don't need to be the actual copyright owner to file complaints to remove them.  I've reported fraud accounts of somebody else's videos many times and got them removed from Adobe Stock and Shutterstock.  After you report them, they do their own investigation and remove fraud accounts.

How do you do that?

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2024, 17:35 »
+2

How do you do that?

Give the contributor support the link to original clip/photo and fraud clip/photo.  Originals are the oldest.  All fraud stolen clips have newer item#.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

« Last Edit: February 01, 2024, 17:42 by blvdone »

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2024, 03:36 »
+1
Hello ! i'm new on the forum.

Someone called "Designpics" (apparently ex crestock) sell my work (and i'm not the only one) one Adobe Stock

I see my picture on magazine with (Adobe Stock / Designpics) credit, strange sensation...

« Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 04:19 by Thomas-Luc »

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2024, 23:59 »
+1
Hello ! i'm new on the forum.

Someone called "Designpics" (apparently ex crestock) sell my work (and i'm not the only one) one Adobe Stock

I see my picture on magazine with (Adobe Stock / Designpics) credit, strange sensation...

You can search using that image on Adobe stock, to find which portfolios having that image...

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2024, 08:59 »
Designpics is not a person, it's a site. 

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2024, 09:41 »
Designpics is not a person, it's a site.
Yes, after some research "Designpics" the website sell pictures from "Masterfile" how work for "Crestock" but crestock does not allow access to payment.
So some of my files are sold on adobe stock under my name and under designpics account but I don't touch anything.

Nothing to do ? Delete my Crestock account ? hoping that the files from Masterfile and Designpics delete my portfolio too...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 10:19 by Thomas-Luc »

« Reply #12 on: Today at 16:25 »

How do you do that?

Give the contributor support the link to original clip/photo and fraud clip/photo.  Originals are the oldest.  All fraud stolen clips have newer item#.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Thank you