MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Osama Bin Laden is dead - have you seen the news?  (Read 29748 times)

TheSmilingAssassin

This user is banned.
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2011, 09:54 »
pseudonymous: so what are they really looking at?

The events that took place at the compound in Pakistan on May 1st was a cover up.  The US governement, as seen in your link above are watching the REAL Osama Bin Laden who was spotted on April 29th in a location far from Pakistan.  

The classified document that has been obscured in the photograph above (I've blown it up so you can take a better look) is in actual fact part of the photograph shown below where Osama Bin Laden was cleverly disguised as a moose in London:

« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 10:21 by pseudonymous »

« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2011, 09:56 »
Instead of attacking me, why don't you give us your version of what they are all looking at?

« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2011, 09:56 »
With the world's perhaps largest lithium reserves found in Afghanistan, I doubt US troops will leave.

Lithium you say, that'll be handy medication for some folk!

« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2011, 10:01 »
With the world's perhaps largest lithium reserves found in Afghanistan, I doubt US troops will leave.

Lithium you say, that'll be handy medication for some folk!

ROFL!

TheSmilingAssassin

This user is banned.
« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2011, 10:09 »
Instead of attacking me, why don't you give us your version of what they are all looking at?

I just did!

PS.  No one is attacking you.  You just don't like my opinion and I don't like yours.  Move on *.

TheSmilingAssassin

This user is banned.
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2011, 10:13 »
What really makes me laugh however is that if I believe the US staged and pulled off this whole event in Pakistan.  Surely they can pose for a bloody photo.  Who knows what is going on in the photo!  It's not like they're showing us what they're watching.  They could be watching a Lady Gaga concert for all we know!

EDIT:  By the looks on their faces, they're watching one of Bush's old presidential speeches to get tips on what NOT to say.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 11:05 by pseudonymous »

« Reply #131 on: May 03, 2011, 10:14 »

Please! The vicious racism and ageism of it! I'm over 55(and white and European) and I think Lagereek is talking tosh. You need to get away from making up negative stereotypes of people, it does no good in the long run, you know.

Stereotypes are there for reasons.... dont be so pc... im not making up anything, just observing facts. You took offense to this because you believe that statement has some truth to it. I didnt mean that all older white europeans are racists. I was just acknowledging that racism was more the norm and accepted back in the days. 

Lol, I wasn't offended. Your logic was way off, though. Stereotypes paint young black, inner-city males as drug users and criminals but it doesn't mean you can assume that because someone is a drug using criminal that person must be a black inner-city male. Stereotypes are dangerous and misleading.

« Reply #132 on: May 03, 2011, 10:15 »

I just did!

PS.  No one is attacking you.  You just don't like my opinion and I don't like yours.  Move on *.

Saying I'm drunk when I post (which you conveniently now deleted) is an attack. Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't mean I'm drunk. From what you have been saying, it's pretty easy to conclude that nothing short of *your* first hand witnessing of the event would convince you otherwise. I don't think I'm the one that needs to move on. Just sayin'.

« Reply #133 on: May 03, 2011, 10:15 »
I think it's a good thing that the leader of Al Qaeda has been put out of play, but I also have a weird feeling about people celebrating the death of another human being. I'm not saying it wasn't necessary, cause there might have been a good reason to kill Osama, but seeing news reporters with a smile on their face and Americans celebrating in the streets just seems kind of macabre to me, as a public lynching from the 18th century

It does leave one conflicted doesn't it, and I'm afraid of what kind of retaliation may have been triggered.

A very wise man's words:

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

TheSmilingAssassin

This user is banned.
« Reply #134 on: May 03, 2011, 10:28 »

I just did!

Saying I'm drunk when I post (which you conveniently now deleted) is an attack. Just because you don't like what I'm saying doesn't mean I'm drunk. From what you have been saying, it's pretty easy to conclude that nothing short of *your* first hand witnessing of the event would convince you otherwise. I don't think I'm the one that needs to move on. Just sayin'.

If it was deleted then it was deleted for a reason, no?  I deleted it about 30 seconds after posting it because it was a mistake.  It was pasted accidently from elsewhere.  It wasn't directed at you or even anyone here but to someone on a private forum.  I don't type directly on here (my browser doesn't like it) and I paste my posts from word.  I copied something else that I wrote in a another forum.  You were super quick reading it though.  Do you sit here refreshing the page over and over again every 10 seconds or something? LOL

« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2011, 11:24 »

Please! The vicious racism and ageism of it! I'm over 55(and white and European) and I think Lagereek is talking tosh. You need to get away from making up negative stereotypes of people, it does no good in the long run, you know.

Stereotypes are there for reasons.... dont be so pc... im not making up anything, just observing facts. You took offense to this because you believe that statement has some truth to it. I didnt mean that all older white europeans are racists. I was just acknowledging that racism was more the norm and accepted back in the days.  

Lol, I wasn't offended. Your logic was way off, though. Stereotypes paint young black, inner-city males as drug users and criminals but it doesn't mean you can assume that because someone is a drug using criminal that person must be a black inner-city male. Stereotypes are dangerous and misleading.

If i said "you sound 27 and black" would that even have made sense? Im not the one making this negative stereotype up.
By your direct response, you were offended. Lol all u want... im just curious to know why the offense, because you fit into that category i mentioned.
The only thing i can assume from looking at a drug user is that the person likes to get high. The media likes to stereotype that and unfortunately the media is mostly run by whites. again, its just statistical facts. just chilax! (cool off and relax)

lisafx

« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2011, 12:03 »
FWIW, I took VB's comment as a funny quip based on a pretty standard stereotype.  It fits quite well with some members of my family.   

I am sure that VB was not seriously intending to say everyone over 55 and white the world over is a bigot.  If the shoe doesn't fit, don't wear it :)

Edited to remove some rambling that will probably just get me in hot water ;)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 12:12 by lisafx »

« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2011, 12:27 »
I might get offended if VB insists on continuing to accuse me of lying about it. I'm afraid he doesn't understand and old man's sense of humour.

« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2011, 13:52 »

If it was deleted then it was deleted for a reason, no?  I deleted it about 30 seconds after posting it because it was a mistake.  It was pasted accidently from elsewhere.  It wasn't directed at you or even anyone here but to someone on a private forum.  I don't type directly on here (my browser doesn't like it) and I paste my posts from word.  I copied something else that I wrote in a another forum.  You were super quick reading it though.  Do you sit here refreshing the page over and over again every 10 seconds or something? LOL

Nope. Just lucky I guess.

Maybe I should also play the lottery today... :D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 13:54 by caspixel »

donding

• Think before you speak
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2011, 14:17 »

A very wise man's words:

I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

Amen to that... ;)

« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2011, 16:07 »
I couldn't read the whole thread, but I must say I am a bit skeptical about the whole thing. Killing the most wanted terrorist in the world, and just throwing his body in the sea before anyone else can check if the body really belongs to Osama Bin Laden....hmm. I expected a big pompous announcements at least, and maybe even a video of a burial, as a lecture to other terrorists.

Probably we all have our own views here. There are people who were in the towers on that September 11th, who realized what the terrorism means in it's worst shape. But there are also people who experienced NATO bombing, like people in my country. I didn't do anything wrong to have windows on my house broken by bombs from NATO bombers. Those poor people who died from the cassette bomb on the farmers market in the city of Nis in the south of Serbia during NATO bombing 1999. also didn't do anything wrong. I watched tomahawks flying over my house for many nights wondering where are they heading, and will they miss the target and kill more innocent people, or maybe my family.

So, I don't like both, terrorists, and NATO army, because they grow one from another and they feed one another. I also don't like that 80% of the world's opium still comes from Afghanistan, even though NATO army is there for years.

There are ALWAYS some hidden purposes of every modern war in the world. Usually it's oil. I wonder what will happen when the wells run dry...
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 16:09 by Dreamframer »

« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2011, 16:12 »

A very wise man's words:

Amen to that... ;)

Apparently he never said that, it's a fake
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/05/out-of-osamas-death-a-fake-quotation-is-born/238220/

« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2011, 16:19 »
OMG!!! You mean everything I read on the Internet isn't true????  How can my life have any meaning?

It really did really hit a chord though - whoever wrote it.

« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2011, 16:25 »
OMG!!! You mean everything I read on the Internet isn't true????  How can my life have any meaning?

It really did really hit a chord though - whoever wrote it.

I don't understand why whoever wrote it wouldn't want credit for it.

donding

• Think before you speak
« Reply #144 on: May 03, 2011, 17:01 »

A very wise man's words:

Amen to that... ;)

http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2011/05/out-of-osamas-death-a-fake-quotation-is-born/238220/

Heh I still like the saying rather it was said by Martin Luther King or not... ;D Actually I didn't even notice who said it.

« Reply #145 on: May 03, 2011, 18:00 »

Half the planets supply of lithium is in Bolivia.  Read the Book Confessions of an Economic Hit Man by John Perkins to realize that the leaders of that country better lock their doors at night.

USGS and Pentagon (!) have discovered large reserves of lithium and other minerals:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/14/world/asia/14minerals.html
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1286464/US-discovers-natural-desposits-gold-iron-copper-lithium-Afghanistan.html

LSD72

• My Bologna has a first name...
« Reply #146 on: May 03, 2011, 18:22 »
I am 39 and White. I dont like what Obama is doing. Not because of the color of his skin. Because of his Policies he is making.

I would vote for Colin Powell in a heartbeat. Why? Colin Powell is a leader. He knows what it means to send troops into battle. He has been there in it. He is also a person who brought himself up from nothing in Harlem to where he got in the Military.

I liked George Dubbya in the first term. In the second term it was kind of like "Screw it. I can't be elected again." Yea.. time to go the Boy George.

As with everything here. It's just my own opinion.

TheSmilingAssassin

This user is banned.
« Reply #147 on: May 03, 2011, 22:16 »

If it was deleted then it was deleted for a reason, no?  I deleted it about 30 seconds after posting it because it was a mistake.  It was pasted accidently from elsewhere.  It wasn't directed at you or even anyone here but to someone on a private forum.  I don't type directly on here (my browser doesn't like it) and I paste my posts from word.  I copied something else that I wrote in a another forum.  You were super quick reading it though.  Do you sit here refreshing the page over and over again every 10 seconds or something? LOL

Nope. Just lucky I guess.

Maybe I should also play the lottery today... :D

lol if you win, I deserve at least 20%.

TheSmilingAssassin

This user is banned.
« Reply #148 on: May 03, 2011, 22:22 »

A very wise man's words:

Amen to that... ;)

Interesting. So because the quote was not found on a google search means that the quote wasn't authentic?  Perhaps they quoted it from a book or something... remember those?

I have no idea if this quote is genuine or not but this is how today's "truth" works.  If people repeat the quote enough it will become a MLK quote regardless of whether he said it.  This is the basic way the US government (and any government) works.  

Al Quade exists because they've repeated it enough times people believe it.  OBL is responsible for 911 because the governement repeated enough time.  They conveniently keep forgetting to repeat how they funded, trained and armed Afghanastan islamic extrmists during the cold war lol.

People blindly believe anything!  History is apparently as easy to rewrite as the bible or koran!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 22:39 by pseudonymous »

TheSmilingAssassin

This user is banned.
« Reply #149 on: May 03, 2011, 22:24 »
BREAKING NEWS:  There is talk on CNN that Osama death photos will be released soon.

Word has it that the delay has been due to the lengthy review times at Dreamstime.  Please be advised that the long awaited image may be rejected for similars.  If this happens, however, do not worry, you will find the image(s) on a number of photoshop tutorial websites.

;D