pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Sprained Ankle Photo  (Read 9877 times)

LSD72

• My Bologna has a first name...
« on: June 22, 2011, 11:50 »
Do you think the Micros would take a shot of a sweet looking sprained ankle. Mine is bruising up nicely now. Maybe a Shot against white would do?

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 11:57 »
Do you think the Micros would take a shot of a sweet looking sprained ankle. Mine is bruising up nicely now. Maybe a Shot against white would do?

LOL I have a few of my brother taken last month, they are doing pretty well on SS :)

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 12:16 »
They accepted my photos of moldy shower tile, which have gone on to sell nearly every day for almost a year, much to my surprise!

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2011, 12:47 »

Why ask? Just do it.

You'll never know if you never try...

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2011, 12:56 »
Try it. I uploaded a pile of dirt that sells.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2011, 13:00 »

LOL what does that mean? sprained ankle is a dirty pic? eheh

lthn

This user is banned.
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2011, 13:05 »
I'v seen a severe case toenail fungus in istock selling well. It's nasty, a real slim-fast plan substitute, just look at before a meal.

WarrenPrice

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2011, 13:15 »
I'v seen a severe case toenail fungus in istock selling well. It's nasty, a real slim-fast plan substitute, just look at before a meal.

LOL... stole my thunder.  My toenail fungus got rejected ... poor lighting.

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2011, 13:16 »

Judge for yourself. If you look very carefully can see the nudes cavorting just under the watermark.

WarrenPrice

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2011, 13:23 »

Judge for yourself. If you look very carefully can see the nudes cavorting just under the watermark.

Reminds me of the Big Bend National Park.   :P

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2011, 13:32 »
sprained ankle 89 images, toe fungus 31 images, not too much spamming - this is EXACTLY the kind of stuff they want  ;D

LSD72

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2011, 13:50 »
louoates thats why yours is selling more than mine. You got dirt. I just have sand.

I will try some shots tonight of the ankle. All I got so far is this quick shot.
Oh, do I need to sign my own model release for this?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 13:57 by LSD72 »

lthn

This user is banned.
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2011, 14:07 »

LOL... stole my thunder.  My toenail fungus got rejected ... poor lighting.

rent a pro studio next time you or your models get toenail fungus

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2011, 15:09 »
it will go worst believe me!

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 15:38 »
A close-up of my flat feet sell quite a bit, too.  LOL

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 16:08 »
louoates thats why yours is selling more than mine. You got dirt. I just have sand.

I will try some shots tonight of the ankle. All I got so far is this quick shot.

Ooooo purdy  ;D  You will have to sign your own model release as the model and photog and a witness but I'm sure you knew that.  I still have a hospital plastic and rubber ankle brace from when I sprained the crap outta my left ankle a few years ago...hmmm....

Hey on the subject of feet and toes ya think there's a market for ingrowns?  My boyfriend has them bad.

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 16:32 »
A close-up of my flat feet sell quite a bit, too.  LOL

woman hands seem to sell insanely, why not feet?  ;D

LSD72

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 17:49 »
I have done worse than that. One time I sprained all 4 ligaments in the ankle.. just simply walking in the back yard. Felt like I was going to pass out. Was off work for 2 weeks with crutches, pain meds and all. Swelled up bigger than a softball. Thought I broke it actually .

LSD72

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 17:53 »

Ooooo purdy  ;D  You will have to sign your own model release as the model and photog and a witness but I'm sure you knew that.  I still have a hospital plastic and rubber ankle brace from when I sprained the crap outta my left ankle a few years ago...hmmm....

Hey on the subject of feet and toes ya think there's a market for ingrowns?  My boyfriend has them bad.

I don't have ingrown toenails. Both big toes had the sides of the toenails perm. removed due to that back about 1988. I had them bad in High School.

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 22:07 »
Soooo off topic but since you brought up ankles.... I just got home super early from my bookclub (really just a ruse to get together with the girls) because...

Was at book club 1/2 hour and the phone rings for a mom:  Sarah has broken her arm at soccer and is at Childrens.

An hour passes and the phone rings for the hostess:  Victoria has broken her ankle at soccer and is at Childrens. 

So that was the end of book club for the evening...  What are the odds?  Only 5 of us could get together tonight, 2 casts - I was at emerg YESTERDAY with my own kid, and one of the other moms just got a kid out of a cast. 
Very strange!