pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: 1st Quarter 2011 Third Party Sales  (Read 17463 times)

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2011, 13:32 »
Second quarter payment went into my account tonight. Even lower than last time so a bit dissapointed after the long wait. Hope you all have better results! Regards, David.

I am in this third party sales from before January 2011, dont understand why I dont see a single buck from it.. really weird, hope to see them soon

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2011, 14:31 »
Second quarter payment went into my account tonight. Even lower than last time so a bit dissapointed after the long wait. Hope you all have better results! Regards, David.

I am in this third party sales from before January 2011, dont understand why I dont see a single buck from it.. really weird, hope to see them soon

Luis, if I remember correctly, new images were being sent over from time to time (they were not just automatically going over like with the Istock partner program). You may be accepted for it but you might not have had any of your images go over yet (especially as they are re-negotiating the deal). It's no trade secret anymore who they are so try checking the Ingram Publishing site and see if any of yours are there.
This was a bit of an early test from Yay into the re-seller market. If you check the Yay site you can see a growing list of new partners (either already live or coming soon).
Kind regards, David.

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2011, 16:40 »
I am MUCH happier with this 3rd party qtr! I don't have my report from last time in front of me but, if I remember correctly, this one is about 4 times higher. I'm feeling a little better about this now. Just hope they can get the payment timing thing and accounting part of the site straightened out. It's a wee bit unsettling to not be able to see what you are making for a sale and where it is coming from. I know they keep saying something is going to be available soon, so I am anxiously waiting for "soon" to get here.  ;D

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2011, 17:02 »
Last one was disappointingly low and this one is even lower. :(

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2011, 17:18 »
It's really disappointing compared to the earlier ones but I suppose more people are in the 3rd party scheme now.  Earnings get diluted.  They still sell the occasional image on their site, so it's just about worth sticking with them.

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2011, 17:52 »
Oops! Well, I guess I have to retract my previous "happy" comment. When I looked on my totals before posting my comment, it was four times higher than last time. Just went back a few minutes ago to request a payout and the amount had changed to only 9.71 euros, which is about two-thirds less than last time. Not sure what happened. Hope I didn't make someone mad with my emails ( :)).

« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2011, 10:43 »
Wow, I was totally surprised this morning when I discovered that I have a payout! I was always checking only "sales statistics" page, and today my friend told me to checkout "request payment" page. Then I saw I have a nice payout sum :))

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2011, 18:25 »
Next quarter 3rd party sales are in. Again lower than the quarter before. :(

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2011, 19:52 »
I have requested to join the third party program, but got none response.

how can i know whether i am in it or not?

« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 03:19 »
Next quarter 3rd party sales are in. Again lower than the quarter before. :(

Same for me. In fact, each payment since the start has been lower than the one before. I suspect the reason is that new images are not going over -it was never like an API arrangement where Yay images were mirrored there but instead selected images were being placed. The deal has been/is under negotiation so if no new material has gone over it would help explain why sales keep dropping. Obviously, that is the experience of some, including me. Anyone else seeing a rise in these payments? On the plus side Yay have a whole load of new partner arrangements -some live and some coming up -so sales from the site should increase in the future. They are quick and easy to upload to so I'll keep them in my workflow at this time. Any site that pays 50% commission deserves support! Regards, David.