pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: 1st Quarter 2011 Third Party Sales  (Read 17421 times)

« on: June 08, 2011, 01:53 »
Any word on when the third party sales will be released?

signed,
impatient microstock who wants and 'jump' in his graphs

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 13:39 »
I wrote Jan back on 6/2 inquiring. He's usually pretty quick to respond, but I haven't heard anything yet on it.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 14:14 »
The last few have all taken about three months to be posted (if I recall correctly) so I'm not expecting anything till the end of June. Any earlier will be a pleasant surprise! BTW I'm assuming that any API sales via Pixmac just show up right away as a regular sale? Regards, David.

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 15:14 »
My last 3rd party sale payment was last year sometime.  I presume it's because I started uploading directly to their 3rd party sites but I never received confirmation about that.  Perhaps that's what's happened to other people too?

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 22:36 »
I am quite "excited" once it will be my first payment from this "party" stuff, hope more than regular :P

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2011, 08:58 »
We are still waiting for payment from our distributor, but it should be out shortly. Linda :)

Is it us? If yes, the payment should be there already, or at least it's in the wires :-)

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2011, 09:39 »
We are still waiting for payment from our distributor, but it should be out shortly. Linda :)

Is it us? If yes, the payment should be there already, or at least it's in the wires :-)

No, you're an API-payment - so it's not you.  ;)

Linda

graficallyminded

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2011, 15:38 »
Thanks Linda
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 13:15 by ArenaCreative »

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 09:37 »
Linda just mentioned in this thread that the 3rd party sales should be reported soon.  Their partner has given them the sales report so they just have to get it on their own site now.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 10:10 by leaf »

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2011, 10:10 »
1st quarter third party sales have appeared in my account (look under referrals...).
Not much, but at least it's there.

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2011, 12:59 »
1st quarter third party sales have appeared in my account (look under referrals...).
Not much, but at least it's there.

"Change bonus code"... it is my first quarter on the third party I am kind of curious how it went..

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2011, 14:46 »
mine were about 1/2 compared to last quarter :S

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2011, 10:56 »
Thanks for the info Linda.  I really appreciate hearing some of what is going on behind the scenes.

« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2011, 14:26 »
Hi!

Just wanted to answer the question about the waiting. Jan and I have both pushed for faster reporting and payment, but unfortunately Ingram has been slow to respond. We are waiting for the next report to come this week, so hopefully we'll have the payment for the next quarter ready soon. IF there are further delays we'll have to use our collection bureau. We're also renegotiating this deal to improve the terms for YAY and our photographers. Hopefully we'll get a new agreement suitable for all parties.

Hi Linda,

any news on this one? Have you received the report for Q2 or will we have to wait longer?

thx

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2011, 05:53 »

Hi Linda,

any news on this one? Have you received the report for Q2 or will we have to wait longer?

thx

Hi!

We've got the sales report for Q2, but not the payment. It should be in place shortly, and payment hopefully by the end of August. We are still renegotiating, and will update you when we have reached a new agreement.

thanks,

Linda

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2011, 09:08 »

Hi Linda,

thx

Hi!

We've got the sales report for Q2, but not the payment. It should be in place shortly, and payment hopefully by the end of August. We are still renegotiating, and will update you when we have reached a new agreement.

thanks,

Linda

Thanks for the update!

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2011, 09:34 »
Hi Linda! I'm just curious - what has to be "negotiated"? If they are a vendor and used our images already, wasn't a deal already in place? I guess that's where I'm confused as to the negotiation part, unless i'm misunderstanding something here, which is very possible.  :D

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2011, 09:40 »
I'm new to Yay so I may not understand something. I have to admit that this system is little bit weird to me. I can understand that you won't send us money unless Yay is paid by their partners. But I would really appreciate if I can see exact amount that I have made instead of "api sale" info. All I know is that I will receive 50% of something but as it is very difficult to find out what size was downloaded - in fact I know nothing. So waiting for reports looks little bit like a waiting for lottery draw.

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2011, 10:16 »
Hi Linda! I'm just curious - what has to be "negotiated"? If they are a vendor and used our images already, wasn't a deal already in place? I guess that's where I'm confused as to the negotiation part, unless i'm misunderstanding something here, which is very possible.  :D

Hi LivingLife!

The deal has come to the end of it's term, and are open for re-negotioation. We, of course, would like to get a higher commission, and there are other smaller issues to negotiate around.

Linda :)

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 10:20 »
I'm new to Yay so I may not understand something. I have to admit that this system is little bit weird to me. I can understand that you won't send us money unless Yay is paid by their partners. But I would really appreciate if I can see exact amount that I have made instead of "api sale" info. All I know is that I will receive 50% of something but as it is very difficult to find out what size was downloaded - in fact I know nothing. So waiting for reports looks little bit like a waiting for lottery draw.

Yes, I know - you get way to little information at this time. We are working on a better system for reporting what you have earned, and hopefully we'll have it in place in a short while. We have to prioritize our time and efforts, and currently we are using all our resources on getting the agreements, and getting them up and running. We hope you all agree with us that it's better to earn more money and have a temporary poor reporting, than have an excellent reporting system, but no sales. I'll get back to you as soon as we can improve the reporting!

Thanks,

Linda :)

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2011, 02:45 »

Hi Linda,

thx

Hi!

thanks,

Linda

That was over a month ago now and still no Q2 payment. An update would be appreciated. Regards, David.

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2011, 03:56 »
i had requested to participate in the 3rd party sales..anyone knows how i can tell i am in the third party sales?

« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2011, 13:26 »
Second quarter payment went into my account tonight. Even lower than last time so a bit dissapointed after the long wait. Hope you all have better results! Regards, David.