pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Why is StockXpert/ThinkSTock under sites that no longer Exist  (Read 6123 times)

RacePhoto

« on: July 13, 2011, 16:40 »
Inquiring minds want to know. How come we have an active thread month after month for payments from "sites that no longer exist" when both of them still exist.  ;D

Since I know Leaf reads this, I'll admit this is more a poke in the ribs in humor, and it doesn't keep me awake at night, but I do wonder?  ???

The sandhill crane eluded me for four days, and of course when I don't have the camera with the long tele, they fly over or stand in the pond. Kind of the same thing. I'm confused... and too late!

Caught one shot as it was going away from me, poor exposure, DANG IT!  :)

WarrenPrice

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 16:58 »
Make it a silhouette; no one will ever know.   ;D

RacePhoto

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 17:33 »
Make it a silhouette; no one will ever know.   ;D

Even as that it would be SuckStock and not even worthy of CrapStock.  ;D

20D with the 35-350 "L" I was going vintage. Speaking of which the Kohler International Challenge is this weekend, largest vintage car racing event in the US. Maybe the world? (yes bigger than the ones that have a name, auctions and people think of for vintage cars.)

BRIC (Brian Redman International Challenge) becomes the KIC.

WarrenPrice

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 18:01 »
And here is the biggest weekend of all for Vintage Motorcycle Racing:
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/events/AMAVintageMotorcycleDays.aspx

And I have never managed to be there.  One of these days.   :P

RacePhoto

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 19:27 »
And here is the biggest weekend of all for Vintage Motorcycle Racing:
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/events/AMAVintageMotorcycleDays.aspx

And I have never managed to be there.  One of these days.   :P

Ah Mid-Ohio. I was looking at directions and information wondering if it was Barber. Mid-O is much like Road America, not as nice in many ways, but the track and the atmosphere are similar. Or maybe Road America in 1998 is what Mid-O is like now. Fairly primitive grounds in many ways.

Here's the one I've been working for about a decade: Vintage Motorcyle Classic (AHRMA)
June 10-12 Hundreds of vintage bikes participate in road racing, motocross, cross-country and trials, club corrals, moving bike show and swap meet.

http://www.ahrma.org

I wish there were more sidecar racers.

So back to the original question which we have totally hijacked. Why is StockXpert a site that no longer exists? I have images there and have sales there? (notice how Leaf has tastefully dodged this one.) :D

Throwing a little fuel on the smoldering fire. I made more on StockXpert last month than IS! WHich means, more than PP on IS as well. This month StockXpert is ahead of IS. That's very sad for a site that "no longer exists".