pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: August earnings  (Read 18944 times)

microstockphoto.co.uk

« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2011, 18:04 »
so if one has already done the work of uploading thousands of images to multiple sites, going excl. seems like a step backwards.

even if one hasn't, it's not so difficult to upload to many sites nowadays: there's IPTC, FTP, Lightburner (all free), plus a number of paid for services... it's just a little more work in exchange for a strong insurance against sudden changes at any specific site

lagereek

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2011, 00:23 »
Very difficult to tell!  out of the exclusives I know personally, all Diamonds nowdays,  50%, are doing a lot better,  the rest 50%,  are doing less then myself,  so its really like shall we say, "Hobsons choice"

lisafx

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2011, 10:11 »
Very difficult to tell!  out of the exclusives I know personally, all Diamonds nowdays,  50%, are doing a lot better,  the rest 50%,  are doing less then myself,  so its really like shall we say, "Hobsons choice"

Yeah, if you monitor your position relative to others on the Istock charts, you get a good idea if you would be better off going exclusive. 

Considering how many exclusive diamonds I have passed, I don't imagine my sales would be a lot better if I was exclusive. 

lagereek

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2011, 12:04 »

Yeah, if you monitor your position relative to others on the Istock charts, you get a good idea if you would be better off going exclusive. 

Considering how many exclusive diamonds I have passed, I don't imagine my sales would be a lot better if I was exclusive. 

Yep!  same here, If I judge by my own Diamond level I am right now much better off being independant. Although I do know a couple of guys who has actually doubled their incomes with pretty much the same size of port as myself.

You know, I dont get it?  the top 20-30 people are basically all shooting lifestyles, pics looks all pretty much the same. How many freaking buyers of lifestyles can it be? :-\ :-\

Slovenian

« Reply #79 on: September 07, 2011, 13:18 »

Yep!  same here, If I judge by my own Diamond level I am right now much better off being independant. Although I do know a couple of guys who has actually doubled their incomes with pretty much the same size of port as myself.

You know, I dont get it?  the top 20-30 people are basically all shooting lifestyles, pics looks all pretty much the same. How many freaking buyers of lifestyles can it be? :-\ :-\

And they say you have to find niches, lol. Well I shouldn't write that quoting you since you are doing great having super niched shots, but still, the point remains the same.

« Reply #80 on: September 07, 2011, 16:02 »
Very good month, 3rd in earnings this year.
Last 2 years July, June and August are the worst months for me as you can see as a fade on graph.
What concerns me is September prediction that will maybe 3rd low earner month (worse than April).

« Reply #81 on: September 07, 2011, 16:43 »
a new BME again, and the first over 1k $

123RF is becoming a very good earner over FT, DT, IS
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 16:53 by luissantos84 »