pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Asking for a bit of help  (Read 2847 times)

« on: January 13, 2012, 16:57 »
I've been doing a lot less stock since I've been busy with a new project.

Back in November, I started a local weekly cooking show called CNY Flavor. I'm filming with my 5DMKII, a 60D and a t2i.

I was wondering if any of you with Facebook accounts could be persuaded to "Like" the page for the show?

It will only take a minute of your time and will help me sell advertising.

Who knows, you might even come across a recipe that you love...

Thanks in advance!

eta camera info

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2012, 17:16 »
Done!   ;D 

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2012, 17:17 »
Thanks! Please let me know what you think of the show.

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2012, 17:46 »
Done! I love cooking shows. I don't have time right this minute to watch, but will tomorrow.

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2012, 17:53 »
Thanks! Looking forward to some feedback.

Please be gentle, though. I'm brand new to this!

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 18:20 »
I've been doing a lot less stock since I've been busy with a new project.

Back in November, I started a local weekly cooking show called CNY Flavor. I'm filming with my 5DMKII, a 60D and a t2i.

I was wondering if any of you with Facebook accounts could be persuaded to "Like" the page for the show?

It will only take a minute of your time and will help me sell advertising.

Who knows, you might even come across a recipe that you love...

Thanks in advance!

eta camera info

I like your project and would "like" your show but I'm not on facebook.

However, asking for traffic to increase advertising revenue got my Adsense account suspended... I don't know how facebook handles this but don't let them find out...

Maybe you want to remove some info here before it gets indexed by Google and is therefore searchable... Maybe I'm just paranoid.

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2012, 18:58 »
Thanks for the advice! I only meant that it would be easier for us to sell commercials on the show to local businesses if our number on Facebook were higher.

Plus, I'm hoping that some of you actually enjoy the show and might become regular viewers!

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2012, 01:13 »
I just wanted to say "Thanks" to everyone that liked the page for the show.

Comments and feedback welcome!

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2012, 01:35 »
Mmmmmmmmmm.........................

Chick'n Biscuits.  Thanksgiving leftover ideas.  Meatloaf.  Stuffed Pork Tenderloin!  Just shot some pics of my own creation last month.  Holiday desserts.  New England Boiled Dinner.  Hmm...what are Chicken Riggies?  Gotta check out that video!

Better believe I'll be watching!  I'm a comfort food kinda gal.  For tonight's dinner, I fried up some catfish in a beer-cornmeal batter served with sweet potato fries.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2012, 02:00 »
Chicken riggies is a local dish. It basically consists of rigitoni pasta with chunks of chicken along with peppers and onions in a cream-based sauce with a bit of tomato sauce thrown in for color.

Wildly popular here and virtually unknown anywhere else. Another local dish we'll be covering in an upcoming episode is greens.

While the economy sucks here (yes, worse than most of the rest of the US!) we sure have some great food!

Karimala, save some of that catfish for me! Here in Central New York (Utica, Rome, Oneida, in case anyone cares) Friday fish frys are a staple. However, they're usually haddock.

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2012, 09:51 »
Done! I love cooking!

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2012, 12:22 »
Thanks! Hope you enjoy the show.

RacePhoto

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2012, 12:58 »
Thanks! Looking forward to some feedback.

Please be gentle, though. I'm brand new to this!

Wondered what happened to you lately?

Nice show, when you do the cheese ravioli or cannoli drop me a link.  ;)

What are you using to edit it? Looks smooth.

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2012, 14:08 »
Thanks for the compliment. I edit in Premiere Pro CS5 on a PC.

You should check out the chocolate ravioli desserts on the December 27th episode. I mean, I love cheese, but chocolate is even better!     ;D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 15:33 by elvinstar »

« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2012, 18:28 »
I just wanted to thank everyone that liked my show on Facebook. I got much more of a response than I'd hoped. You guys (and gals) rock!

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors