MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Large commission increase with TS image packs  (Read 4948 times)

KB

« on: February 16, 2012, 13:35 »
I hope this doesn't entice exclusives to support TS more, but for independents (who don't have a choice), this should be only good news:
http://www.istockphoto.com/article_view.php?ID=1327&sp_rid=&sp_mid=4399180

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 19:19 »
This shows how desperate IS with they arrogant promises to Getty (when they are choking StockXpert) how they will be they loud fart in the ass in process of feeding the new ThingSTCK wannabe beast.
THINGstok'a expected from IS exaggerated GonG fart but they Get(ty) from IS only stinky silent Pffff of promised uploads to kill SS...

With this new royalties to exclusives they want to say.
C'mon under our blanket, we all will do the silent Pffff fart so it will be much warmer and you brain certainly will not work reasonably, and thats what we are looking for...
 ;D

Any how lets say good news but what I got from that when they are too much late with last month/s earnings. Or when you see the shameless man(agency) with blushed (pig) cheek, then I do not know how much they stole from me...
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 19:45 by Suljo »

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 01:31 »
This shows how desperate IS with they arrogant promises to Getty (when they are choking StockXpert) how they will be they loud fart in the ass in process of feeding the new ThingSTCK wannabe beast.
THINGstok'a expected from IS exaggerated GonG fart but they Get(ty) from IS only stinky silent Pffff of promised uploads to kill SS...

With this new royalties to exclusives they want to say.
C'mon under our blanket, we all will do the silent Pffff fart so it will be much warmer and you brain certainly will not work reasonably, and thats what we are looking for...
 ;D

???

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 02:06 »
I think he is saying that offering exclusives the chance to have their commission cut to the level of independents is a way of luring them to TS because iS promised to provide content and has failed to do so. ::)

Everybody sees the world through the prism of their own beliefs ;)  ;D ;D

antistock

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 21:51 »
what do they expected at IS ?

first they branded themselves as the agency offering the highest prices and the cheapest payouts, now they cry that Thinkstock is struggling to make profits ... why in the first place should buyers shop at TS as long as IS is perceived as too expensive compared to the other dozen of micro agencies ?

jack of all trades, and master of none ! no wonder buyers left IS in droves and now SS is nr.1.