MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: I have been ignored by ??? users!  (Read 20284 times)

lagereek

« Reply #125 on: April 14, 2012, 05:21 »
This is turning into a fight!  like it! Im getting the popcorn out,  waiting in anticipation for the next move. :o ;D

Popcorn? What's wrong with Glenlivet?

Youre spot on!  ofcourse, Glenlivit!  Popcorn??  I must be drunk already. ;D

« Reply #126 on: April 14, 2012, 05:37 »
This is turning into a fight!  like it! Im getting the popcorn out,  waiting in anticipation for the next move. :o ;D

I wouldn't mind a dram myself ... no chance, unfortunately.

lagereek

« Reply #127 on: April 14, 2012, 05:40 »

Why,  where are you, still travelling?

« Reply #128 on: April 14, 2012, 05:59 »

Why,  where are you, still travelling?

Back in Arabia.

avava

« Reply #129 on: April 15, 2012, 15:22 »
I've analyzed it and confirmed what I thought was the major reasons for being ignored here. If you're thinking out of the box you get ignored. If you try to look at the big picture, especially if your way of thinking is a bit edgy, you get ignored. If you write a post that's a bit more philosophical than most, you get ignored.

Dammit! Flunked again. Still only a pathetic five ignores.

U're pathetic! I'm already at 20!!! ;D ;) 5 in a couple of days, it must be a record. It feels so good to be on top of something :) . My sales may suck, but at least I'm not a no one, a dull person no one notices. Even if he dies, nobody but his closest relatives would notice. Ppl like that are like amoebas. Some also act like they're in a petry dish :D

It worked when you were Slovanian and left. To bad you decided to come back.

wut

« Reply #130 on: April 15, 2012, 15:31 »
I've analyzed it and confirmed what I thought was the major reasons for being ignored here. If you're thinking out of the box you get ignored. If you try to look at the big picture, especially if your way of thinking is a bit edgy, you get ignored. If you write a post that's a bit more philosophical than most, you get ignored.

U're pathetic! I'm already at 20!!! ;D ;) 5 in a couple of days, it must be a record. It feels so good to be on top of something :) . My sales may suck, but at least I'm not a no one, a dull person no one notices. Even if he dies, nobody but his closest relatives would notice. Ppl like that are like amoebas. Some also act like they're in a petry dish :D

Great stuff! No wonder you have only 11 posts but already 2 ignores. If I were as good as you, I'd have 168 ppl ignoring me. It's just sad you're not able to comprehend what this ratio is saying about you ;D

WarrenPrice

« Reply #131 on: April 15, 2012, 16:38 »

Aha... thought I smelled a rat.  Endstinks are still pretty good.   8)

CD123

« Reply #132 on: April 15, 2012, 16:53 »
wut to avava:
Great stuff! No wonder you have only 11 posts but already 2 ignores. If I were as good as you, I'd have 168 ppl ignoring me. It's just sad you're not able to comprehend what this ratio is saying about you ;D

Oh I am sure it is saying all the positive things you deduce it is saying about you....  ;) ;D
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 16:55 by CD123 »

« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2012, 02:55 »
+1
And the winner is.....

;D
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 03:01 by heywoody »