MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Rejections are becoming absurd!  (Read 20015 times)

« Reply #75 on: June 27, 2012, 09:10 »
I don't know who I'm talking to anymore so I'm going to keep it safe and stop posting about this  ::)

Take care and good luck to those who DO know what I'm talking about.

Good move! sometimes its best not to say anything at all, especially when talking way above ones head, right. :) be good.

Tyler need to open a ranking of earnings where the more you have done ($$$) the more you can post ;D
That is being biased based on income as well as discriminatory.

That would not be a smart move.

And just because one knows how to make money, doesn't make one an expert on everything.  ;)  In fact, I kinda believe that if someone is making big money, they lie, cheat and steal to get where they are. Not pointing any fingers, just saying in an overall, general way. Just look at Getty.  ;D

Lagereek

« Reply #76 on: June 27, 2012, 09:19 »
behind every great fortune, there is a crime.  Honore de Balzac.

wut

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2012, 13:41 »
They've started rejecting images for too similar like DT :o . On my photos, lol ?!? I usually submit less than 15 images from 1 series, all different, not the same pose, mimic, clothing isolated on white with a slightly different angle because sometime a designer might need it. While you can still see series like that searching by age, it's like stretching my 12 image series to 80 image series, so many similars.

That being said, inspections have improved, no more absurd 50-80% rejections (on batches that otherwise get 90%+ AR at every single top 4 site). But still, this similar rejection that I got twice now in a couple of weeks really surprised me.

Lagereek

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2012, 14:09 »
They've started rejecting images for too similar like DT :o . On my photos, lol ?!? I usually submit less than 15 images from 1 series, all different, not the same pose, mimic, clothing isolated on white with a slightly different angle because sometime a designer might need it. While you can still see series like that searching by age, it's like stretching my 12 image series to 80 image series, so many similars.

That being said, inspections have improved, no more absurd 50-80% rejections (on batches that otherwise get 90%+ AR at every single top 4 site). But still, this similar rejection that I got twice now in a couple of weeks really surprised me.

Maybe you uploaded the same batch twice?  I mean you know, after a few beers anything can happen! ;D .................. best!

wut

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2012, 16:40 »
;D

Yeah it's the least that can happen, I'm really happy if that's the worst thing I do when I get zozzled :)