0 (0%)
Pro Stock Master
4 (10%)
my hands
21 (52.5%)
other
7 (17.5%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: What program to use to submit?  (Read 5527 times)

« on: October 30, 2012, 10:55 »
If other, what?

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2012, 12:07 »
I'm istock exclusive...use Deepmeta

velocicarpo

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 12:40 »
I was playing with some of them to hopefully reduce the "submitting hours" of my employee as I would need him desperately  to spend more time on other things. But until now I could not find any actual solution suitable enough. This is not always a problem of the software, but of my submitting strategy. E.g. I submit to manymany smaller, partially localized Agencies, I submit at different times in the week (Shutterstock more at the end of the week / weekend, others at the beginning). Another thing is Editorial. Most programs do not support Editorial. Furthermore it is important to submit Editorial just at the moment of its actuality, so I oftenly do it myself right after taking the pics.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 12:47 by velocicarpo »

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 16:17 »
I tried ProStockMaster but it doesn't work with my computer's operating system - will try it if I get around to upgrading the OS.  In the meantime I use DeepMeta for iS and just ftp for the rest.

fritz

• I love Tom and Jerry music

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 16:49 »
I use Total Commander. Works perfect !

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 05:44 »
iStock - Deepmeta

Filezille, Cyberduck or Transmit - FTP the rest

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2012, 05:35 »
I am actually trying to find a program for that now, but no luck so far.

Prostockmaster dows not start on my machine, with some error message saying .NET 3.5 is not up to date. I'm running NET 4.0, not going to downgrade for one program. (Not sure if it could be done anyway)

Lightburner looked promising, however, after uploading and finishing the files and mapping them to the intended outlets, nothing happened for 2 days. No distribution, no error messages, just waiting. I deleted my account then.

Stockphotoexpress does not list some of the agencies I want to submit to, so I did not test it.

Octopus looked good, too, but when I try to get a batch ready, after all information is added, I still get a red triangle with an error message - something to do with the keywords. Probably something I am doing wrong, but I couldn't figure it out from the docs, and a message to support was not answered.

So, no luck in optimizing my workflow. I still hope there will be a working solution some day.

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 05:42 »
I am actually trying to find a program for that now, but no luck so far.

Prostockmaster dows not start on my machine, with some error message saying .NET 3.5 is not up to date. I'm running NET 4.0, not going to downgrade for one program. (Not sure if it could be done anyway)

Lightburner looked promising, however, after uploading and finishing the files and mapping them to the intended outlets, nothing happened for 2 days. No distribution, no error messages, just waiting. I deleted my account then.

Stockphotoexpress does not list some of the agencies I want to submit to, so I did not test it.

Octopus looked good, too, but when I try to get a batch ready, after all information is added, I still get a red triangle with an error message - something to do with the keywords. Probably something I am doing wrong, but I couldn't figure it out from the docs, and a message to support was not answered.

So, no luck in optimizing my workflow. I still hope there will be a working solution some day.

Did you try stockSubmitter?  I use that and am a big fan

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 06:30 »

Can you use this on a MAC?

Melissa

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2012, 06:57 »

Can you use this on a MAC?

Melissa

I'm not sure but you could ask in the MicrostockSubmitter forum area, Niakris is pretty quick to answer usually
http://www.microstockgroup.com/microstocksubmitter/

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2012, 07:47 »

Yeah sorry, I got that mixed up in my post.

Stocksubmitter is the program asking for .NET 3.5

Prostockmaster is classified as malware by my antivirus program, so I didn't install it.

estionx

• adrianphotonunez.com

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2012, 10:48 »
iStockphoto --- Deepmeta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk