pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Microstockr - Android app for contributors  (Read 64631 times)

« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2014, 11:03 »
+1
Can you explain why it its possible to sniff my username and password without any effort just by using an 0815 standard tool (Cain)? I've tried it in my local home Wi-Fi but if you use this App in public Wi-Fi-Nets everyone can easily sniff your login data!

I've attached a screenshot...

Microstockr

• Microstock analytics tools for the 21st century.
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2014, 13:57 »
Same thing happens when you use the browser, the app submits to agencies over https, Microstockr uses https on agencies that provide secure login

« Reply #77 on: January 12, 2015, 09:31 »
Hi,

I'm testing Microstockr and it is a very useful app, but I have some doubts:

- What does "daily earning" mean? Last 24 hours? One whole day from 00:00 to 23:59? If the correct is the second one ... which time zone are you considering (CET, EST. ....)?

- In case you pay for a suscription, do you get all extras? (notifications for all agencies, charts, ...)?

- Today the app is showing wrong numbers. As you can see in the image attached on some agencies the monthly earning is bigger than the total earning for that agency (yesterday all number were correct)

Thanks!

Jorge

Microstockr

« Reply #78 on: January 12, 2015, 10:22 »
Hi

- For daily earnings the app is using your phone date so it doesn't matter what timezone do you use
- When you get subscriptions you will have access to notifications, charts and all the other agencies
- The app is trying to estimate the earnings for each month from your daily usage because agencies
do not provide this kind of information, first month it's not very accurate as the app builds statistics
from each day you use it

Thank you

Hi,

I'm testing Microstockr and it is a very useful app, but I have some doubts:

- What does "daily earning" mean? Last 24 hours? One whole day from 00:00 to 23:59? If the correct is the second one ... which time zone are you considering (CET, EST. ....)?

- In case you pay for a suscription, do you get all extras? (notifications for all agencies, charts, ...)?

- Today the app is showing wrong numbers. As you can see in the image attached on some agencies the monthly earning is bigger than the total earning for that agency (yesterday all number were correct)

Thanks!

Jorge

« Reply #79 on: January 12, 2015, 10:27 »
Thanks Paul!

Then ... I don't understand "daily earnings". Today I haven't sold anything but the app is showing sellings both on IS and Fotolia for today ...

Microstockr

« Reply #80 on: January 12, 2015, 10:30 »
Daily earnings are as well estimated, for example if you close the app from background today or doesn't have wifi access and you have a sale on an agency and you don't open the app for 3 days, after 3 days when you check your earning the app will show you a new sale for the current day, so it's better to use it daily, also this information it's not available on agencies websites and the app is trying to figure it out

« Reply #81 on: January 12, 2015, 16:29 »
One last question, when you say daily and monthly earnings are "estimated", are you talking about estimating the earning I will have in that whole month (including the days remaining till the end of month)? or only estimating what I am supposed to have earned till now (from the beginning of the month till now)?

Microstockr

« Reply #82 on: January 13, 2015, 04:00 »
It only estimates earnings from the beginning of the month until the current day

« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2015, 14:24 »
Hey Paul. My one year subscription just ended?! Less than a month after purchasing it. I'm from Serbia, I used my own credit card, google wallet etc but also a tunnel bear so I can buy the app. Some may disagree with this kind of purchase but that's the only way to buy on google play from Serbia. I don't know if you issued a refund or  did they? In the subscription policy it say - Subscriptions differ from app purchases in that there is no two-hour refund period - all refunds are at the discretion of the content's developer. And that's, if I understand it well, if I ask for a refund.

I paid my own money, nothing illegal except the google thingy. They don't allow people from Serbia to buy apps on google play. It was active for several months in 2011 I think, and then they ended it. So we (all the people that can't buy on google play, now the paradox) download a little app FROM google play, and it's free, called Tunnel Bear. And it tricks google play and google wallet that you are from some other country and it validates your payment method. I added my Payoneer credit card and made the purchase. If they refunded the purchase after seeing that I'm from Serbia, then ok. They are asswipes anyway. It's up to them. But if you did, could you please explain why? And is there any way to get the app back tomorrow? Cause it seems that my one year subscription is ending in one day :))

This is what I got in my email

Your Subscription - 1 year (Microstockr) subscription from MR SERBAN POP on Google Play has been canceled. No refunds will be issued (Refund Policy). Your subscription will remain active through Feb 2, 2015.

Order number: 12999763169054705758.1356867606872455
Order date: Jan 3, 2015 1:47:54 PM EST

And print screen in the attachment.

I don't want a refund, I want a functional app. It's a great app and I gladly payed the money you deserve.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 14:44 by mirkic »

Microstockr

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2015, 14:39 »
Hello

I'm sorry that happened but i did not refund your subscription, maybe Google did it

Please contact us at [email protected]

« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2015, 14:46 »
Oh, ok. I just wrote an email. I hope you can help me with this. Cause, at the moment, Microstockr is the only app that does all the agencies I need. Thanks

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2015, 14:56 »
Yeah, just checked google wallet transaction and they declined my credit card?! It seems that they didn't charged anything in January and they've cancelled the payment that they didn't charge. It's not quite clear to me.

« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2015, 16:19 »
Just to be clear for others, if you buy the yearly subscription, and before that you've installed free trial, it will say that you've payed the yearly amount but it wont be deducted from your card until the free trial period expires. In my case, when the trial expired, I didn't have 10 bucks on my card and there for, they've declined my subscription. Nothing to be alarmed for. Just a good thing to know. The app is still great, google still sucks and that's that :)

dbvirago

« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2015, 20:03 »
Just got a new tablet. Last device, I individually re-entered all account info. Now I see you can sync via dropbox, but I don't see any docs on the app or site how it's done. I've shot in the dark for a while but haven't stumbled across the right combination. Has anyone done this?

dbvirago

« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2015, 08:01 »
+1
Asked for help from the developer and the answer was, "We use Datastore API from Dropbox"

When I told him that didn't tell me anything, the reply was, "On the new tablet enable the Dropbox sync and you will be prompted with login / pass user the same credentials as on the 1st tablet"

Which is the obvious step I have been taking. Has anyone successfully done this? It doesn't look like I'm going to get help from them, and I'll uninstall and find a different solution before I re-enter 30 credentials.

« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2015, 10:28 »
+1
Hi Paul,

I have two agencies that return me "Login Failed":
1. Colourbox
2. Shutterstock

I'm not that worried about Colourbox, but Shutterstock is one of the main reasons I  use  your app.  I'm quite happy with it, but could you check pls what is going on with these logins? I haven't changed logins for these agencies.
Thanks a lot!

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2015, 11:35 »
Hi Paul,

I have two agencies that return me "Login Failed":
1. Colourbox
2. Shutterstock

I'm not that worried about Colourbox, but Shutterstock is one of the main reasons I  use  your app.  I'm quite happy with it, but could you check pls what is going on with these logins? I haven't changed logins for these agencies.
Thanks a lot!

Thats right, my Shutterstock account return me "Login Failed"..
and also 123rf account have an issue too..
i hope the problem will be solved  :(

ultimagina

« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2015, 16:07 »
Shutterstock and 123RF logins fail, indeed.

Moreover, I have an old unsolved problem with 123RF:

The app only displays sales up to the 25th sale of the month, since only 25 downloads are displayed on the 1st page, on the website.
All subsequent sales, displayed on the 2nd page or more, are not shown by the app.

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2015, 17:01 »
+1
I ask them this morning for 123rf and shutterstock. Here is their reply : 123rf and Shutterstock introduced captchas on websites, we are trying to find a solution. Thank you

« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2015, 03:47 »
Could you please add Dissolve in the agencies please

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

« Reply #95 on: March 25, 2015, 14:20 »
+1
I wish they'll find a solution with this soon ! I like to track my sales in one app ! This app is very useful

« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2015, 06:23 »
I wish they'll find a solution with this soon ! I like to track my sales in one app ! This app is very useful

I must agree.

« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2015, 16:12 »
Same problem here with SS login. IOS user. There's another app out there that redirects to the SS login page inside a browser. (Just if it helps to shed a little light to developers).
However, nice and must have app!
« Last Edit: March 27, 2015, 08:45 by tapajoan »

ultimagina

« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2015, 08:05 »
I just got an Android update. SS works again, but 123RF requires a very hard to decipher captcha.
Unfortunately, that 123rf bug preventing the latest sales to be seen once you reached 25 sales in a month has not been fixed, yet.

« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2015, 13:41 »
Today's Android update has fixed both SS and 123rf issues (the 123rf captcha is very difficult to see). Thanks!

Anyway, I'm still getting wrong numbers for daily sales and monthly sales ... isn't there any fix for this? Is my smartphone the only one not showing the correct sums? Is something related to local configuration?

Thanks!