pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Crestock crazy rejection/acceptance  (Read 7328 times)

OLJensa

• Visit me at: www.jensmolin.se

« on: February 11, 2013, 04:39 »
Just had a batch reviewed at Crestock. I dont understand it! All of my bestsellers are rejected with "Does not meet current collection needs". The fun thing is that I have a few images in there that isnt normal stock material. All of the images that are so/so that I almost dont want to upload and has absolutely zero sales across all the other sites got accepted!!!

What??? :)

Someone mixed up the accept/reject buttons over there??

I fully inderstand that they now best what it is they need and dont need, I just find it funny...  :)

...and a bit frustrating  :o
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 04:41 by OLJensa »

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 06:41 »
+2
Not surprised I found the language used by Crestock in their rejections down right insulting. An arrogant site with nothing to be arrogant about.

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 16:47 »
+2
Same here. Images that get accepted at any other site, get rejected here because it 'doesn't meet current collection needs'.

They hardly sell anyway, so what makes them think they can be picky? It's laughable.

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 07:09 »
I won't start a new topic, it doesn't worth the subject ;)

Anyway, my strongest earner - over $6000 - was rejected by Crestock, along with other strong earners: "stronger images accepted. please do not resubmit".

Well of course I won't resubmit it; they had their chance. Poor morons.

I wonder, is anybody buying anything from those guys these days?

ethan

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2014, 07:16 »
+1
Of all the bottom feeders Crestock sit about 1000 meters below the deepest silt level.
They're so subterranean, the actual bottom feeders cannot even see them :)

Ron

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 07:43 »
I won't start a new topic, it doesn't worth the subject ;)

Anyway, my strongest earner - over $6000 - was rejected by Crestock, along with other strong earners: "stronger images accepted. please do not resubmit".

Well of course I won't resubmit it; they had their chance. Poor morons.

I wonder, is anybody buying anything from those guys these days?
Anybody rejecting your work is daft.

« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2014, 07:56 »
+1
Cre who?

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2014, 08:59 »
+4
Crestock- who cares? Waste of time!

Goofy

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2014, 09:18 »
+3
You will spend more time uploading and worrying about their stupid rejections before you make a single dollar thus don't WASTE your time with them- upload more to Shutter or the other middle tier and up...

Tryingmybest

• Stand up for what is right
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2014, 11:38 »
Yeah, they don't make sense. It's probably easier for them to reject than to accept images. They also cut KWs down to the first 30unless you go in there and edit them yourself. Sales for me there are very slow. As an illustrator, it's very easy to keep submitting. But for photographers that use model releases, it's a absolute pain. I don't think it's worth it.

Just had a batch reviewed at Crestock. I dont understand it! All of my bestsellers are rejected with "Does not meet current collection needs". The fun thing is that I have a few images in there that isnt normal stock material. All of the images that are so/so that I almost dont want to upload and has absolutely zero sales across all the other sites got accepted!!!

What??? :)

Someone mixed up the accept/reject buttons over there??

I fully inderstand that they now best what it is they need and dont need, I just find it funny...  :)

...and a bit frustrating  :o