pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Much better YAY!  (Read 4296 times)

CD123

« on: February 27, 2013, 16:07 »
A while back a started a thread "Will I ever get a sale again?", so I am obliged to start this one to be fair, as I sold 8 images this month through them. Thanks YAY, hope it keeps on flowing like that! 

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 16:46 »
I have 2 sales this month with 5544 images portfolio. How big is your portfolio?

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 17:58 »
i have 7 sales from who knows when in months past - but still not showing up as sales, until they get paid from their affiliates I suppose, which in their statement can take anywhere from 1-6 months!?
:(

CD123

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 23:44 »
I have 2 sales this month with 5544 images portfolio. How big is your portfolio?

2079 - Had 2 sales in Jan and now the 8, but all sales are silhouettes. Might a single buyer or 2 who happened to be looking for something like that, but I am not complaining (for a change)  ;)

CD123

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2013, 04:33 »
PS Interesting enough, behind the amounts of the last 3 sales were this words "(ImageClick)". Is this a new type of direct sale indicator? Never seen it before.  ???

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2013, 05:27 »
ImageClick is one of their partner agencies (from South Korea, according to the API section in the Yaymicro site). It's a subs site, so only small amounts per sale. I got 13 sales on Feb 26, I assume all of them are via ImageClick (you can only see the last 10, that's something they should improve). Maybe that day was the day they booked all sales from the previous month (or quarter?).

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2013, 07:38 »
When I understood well Yay is getting 50 percent from Imageclick first. Then they split the rest again between you and Yay and at last you will get E 0,10, E 0,16 and E0,20 from Imageclick sales. Better to sell your images direct with Imageclick.
About 70 percent of my downloads are unreported until now. Perhaps they are all from Imageclick, for a few sales from them were reported last week.
I now opted out from Imageclick.

On your sales page there's an option to download all your sales from a certain period as an Excel file.
The second option is for partnersales and in the list you can see the agency where the sales came from.

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2013, 08:51 »
i did a quick look at imageclick yesterday, but can't really see a way to sign up as contributor..

When I understood well Yay is getting 50 percent from Imageclick first. Then they split the rest again between you and Yay and at last you will get E 0,10, E 0,16 and E0,20 from Imageclick sales. Better to sell your images direct with Imageclick.
About 70 percent of my downloads are unreported until now. Perhaps they are all from Imageclick, for a few sales from them were reported last week.
I now opted out from Imageclick.

On your sales page there's an option to download all your sales from a certain period as an Excel file.
The second option is for partnersales and in the list you can see the agency where the sales came from.

sc

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2013, 08:59 »
I opted out of ImageClick in November and I am still seeing sales through them.

CD123

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2013, 15:43 »
+1
I got 2 x EUR 0.2 and 1 x EUR 0.5 sales from the Imageclick partner arrangement. If this is the total sum of my sales through them the last 6 months I can not see why I would try and upload to them directly (too little sales) and also not why I would opt out (at least EUR 0.9 I would otherwise not have made in any event).

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors