pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Woohoo... first real SymbioStock sale.  (Read 54734 times)

« Reply #250 on: October 04, 2013, 00:08 »
+1
do you guys get more sales by joining the symbiostock network search?
did you mean as opposed to a symbio site not connected?

right now all sym sites have chosen to be part of the network, so there's no way to know for sure, but any sales are sales we likely wouldn't have made if we didn't have sym sites

« Reply #251 on: October 05, 2013, 09:26 »
+3
Finally, after 5 months, I had my first sale last October 4, in fact two sales in one day.

I wanted to donate my first (2.50$) to Symbiostock, but there's no donate button. :D

ShazamImages

• ShazamImages.com
« Reply #252 on: October 05, 2013, 09:32 »
Finally, after 5 months, I had my first sale last October 4, in fact two sales in one day.

Congrats.

Spectral-Design.net

« Reply #253 on: October 05, 2013, 09:50 »

I wanted to donate my first (2.50$) to Symbiostock, but there's no donate button. :D

Congrats! I still have to get my first sale and can`t wait :D

« Reply #254 on: October 05, 2013, 09:58 »
+2

Congratulations.

Yes, there is a donate button - go to Symbiostock (Bee) and on the first page that opens the donate button is in the top right hand corner :)

« Reply #255 on: October 05, 2013, 10:30 »
+1
yes i mean connected to the symbiostock search..

I am still getting my site ready so i haven't connected the the symbiostock overall search engine. I wonder are those buyers using the search or just came across all your guys site and bought it..

I didn't think people will buy images from some kind of personal website before, but i think maybe i am wrong.

do you guys get more sales by joining the symbiostock network search?
did you mean as opposed to a symbio site not connected?

right now all sym sites have chosen to be part of the network, so there's no way to know for sure, but any sales are sales we likely wouldn't have made if we didn't have sym sites

« Reply #256 on: October 05, 2013, 11:30 »
+1
Though i am not in symbio yet but really happy to see these sale, wish you more symbio sales

« Reply #257 on: October 07, 2013, 18:54 »
Thanks for the response, but I could not find the donate button anywhere.

http://www.symbiostock.com/

Congratulations.

Yes, there is a donate button - go to Symbiostock (Bee) and on the first page that opens the donate button is in the top right hand corner :)

« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2013, 19:06 »
+1

It's here, top right hand corner:

« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2013, 19:18 »
 ;D Aww, it's in the theme, thanks!

It's here, top right hand corner:

« Reply #260 on: October 16, 2013, 07:31 »
+8
First Sale today.... just a samll size but all the funds went into my paypal, not somewhere else as commission! ;D ;D

Shelma1

• stockcoalition.org
« Reply #261 on: October 16, 2013, 12:55 »
+2
Yay! I'm waiting for an email or call about my first (hopefully) sale today. Getting very positive feedback from art directors and art buyers about my site and the Symbiostock idea.

« Reply #262 on: October 16, 2013, 17:26 »
+5
Had my first sale today.  A bit of a surprise, as I've not done much with my site.  Hopefully this will inspire me to do some more work.

« Reply #263 on: October 25, 2013, 11:00 »
+3

Ron

« Reply #264 on: October 25, 2013, 11:02 »
Congratulations to all of you, we are getting traction. ;)

« Reply #265 on: October 25, 2013, 12:35 »
Had my first sale today.  A bit of a surprise, as I've not done much with my site.  Hopefully this will inspire me to do some more work.

can you share some details with us? like where is he/she from? how he/she ended up on your site? any talk before purchase?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:40 by luissantos84 »

« Reply #266 on: October 25, 2013, 12:45 »
+4
In my case, the buyer came directly to the site via a google search.  Within two minutes they had registered on the site and completed the purchase about 15min later (probably due to waiting for email with password which isn't being required in the latest version of symbio but I haven't upgraded yet).  No discussion with buyer before or since.

« Reply #267 on: October 25, 2013, 12:47 »
thanks for your reply, very interesting!

« Reply #268 on: October 25, 2013, 13:15 »

can you share some details with us? like where is he/she from? how he/she ended up on your site? any talk before purchase?
It was another MSG'er and Symbiostock site owner.  I don't really expect to get many buyers until I've uploaded more of my portfolio and done some more work on my site.  It was nice to break my duck though.

« Reply #269 on: October 25, 2013, 13:38 »
great to hear about the sales guys!

« Reply #270 on: October 25, 2013, 13:40 »
+1

most of the times, they come from google..

no conversations at all, apart from that one time when the file didn't download properly.. smooth as hell.. :) I feel that you think it will be a hassle to deal with customers directly but not at all..

You would be surprised to hear how many sales I had.. one conversation in that many sales equals to nothing..

Instead of wondering and worrying about the downsides, you should jump on the bandwagon as soon as you can :)

« Reply #271 on: October 25, 2013, 13:43 »
no problem at all with conversation, I am "used" to receive/send emails regarding photography clients/other, I just wanted to know more details, nice to see sales at Symbio!

« Reply #272 on: October 25, 2013, 13:47 »
no problem at all with conversation, I am "used" to receive/send emails regarding photography clients/other, I just wanted to know more details, nice to see sales at Symbio!

good.. :)

but don't expect many conversations with symbiostock buyers unless you like to bother customers yourself and send them emails :D 

%99 of times, they just buy and disappear..

Leo Blanchette

« Reply #273 on: October 25, 2013, 22:38 »

but don't expect many conversations with symbiostock buyers unless you like to bother customers yourself and send them emails :D 

Thats really cool to hear. I'm ignorant regarding Symbiosales unless people speak up. I make a few sales a week - I sold a collection the other day for 60+ dollars. I'm quite certain there's quite a  few illustrators and photographers getting sales and keeping quiet.

« Reply #274 on: October 25, 2013, 22:42 »

Thats really cool to hear. I'm ignorant regarding Symbiosales unless people speak up. I make a few sales a week - I sold a collection the other day for 60+ dollars. I'm quite certain there's quite a  few illustrators and photographers getting sales and keeping quiet.

very cool , is there any simple and fast direction to join this? thanks ;)