MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Thoughts on Payoneer  (Read 18009 times)

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2014, 06:56 »
Phew! I got a shock when the message turned up saying there would be no more cheque payment, then I saw you had introduced payoneer. That's better for me. Thanks.

Nissim-Payoneer

• Head of Community at Payoneer
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2014, 03:33 »
Hi everyone,

Payoneer can now be selected at 123RF.

How?
1. Go to : http://www.123rf.com/myaccount_v2.php?mypage=profile&tab=personalinformation
2. Click edit photographer details.
3. Select Payoneer
4. Input your Payoneer email address.
5. Remember to SAVE CHANGES!

If everything goes on without a hitch, you will be paid using Payoneer from April 14, 2014 onwards.

If you do not have a Payoneer account, please sign up for one at www.payoneer.com

Thank you,

Alex.

Great news!

fritz

• I love Tom and Jerry music

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2014, 03:25 »
Still no payment using Payoneer? 16th
Is there any problem? Alex?

Spectral-Design.net

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2014, 05:21 »
Still no payment using Payoneer? 16th
Is there any problem? Alex?

Same here. No payoneer payment yet.

fritz

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2014, 09:02 »
So, did anyone receive payment using Payoneer?

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2014, 03:11 »
Not yet - and now I guess Easter will be in the way.

fritz

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2014, 06:47 »
No official explanation from alex123rf. Sad!

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 02:27 »
I just got notification that they've paid.

fritz

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 04:56 »
Got the money :)
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 05:13 by fritz »

PZF

« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2014, 03:34 »
Nothing here yet. Just sent second email to 123 asking....

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 16:26 »
YEAS, PLEASE ADD PAYONEER TO 123RF!

Even if just today I have been victim of an attempted fraud by someone going by a Singaporean company. They tried to withdraw all the money that was in my account.

I just I became aware when I try to pay the bill at the restaurant where I was eating with my family and the transaction was rejected.

Luckily we had already been several times in the same establishment and the manager did not create bigger problems. I had to return and pay cash.

The on-line interface of Payoneer not allowed else than block my account and my card. There was no way to block only the transaction (fraud attempt)!

Now I had to submit to is a dispute! And hope that the Payoneer take the necessary measures to solve my problem.

I'm on vacation with my family on another continent (Latin America, not Asia) and was counting on my Payoneer card!

I feel with my hands tied!

I still have to pay US12.95 for a new card and another $ 60 for them to send me new card by DHL before my holidays finish. But first of all I do have to send this ammount  (U$ 12.95 + U$60) to Payoneer ,to be able to receive a new card!

As my bank is in Germany and as today is Sunday, it would be a complicated process.

Yet unfortunately the Payoneer is the best option, it is fast and the conversion rates on Paypal are abusive!

WELCOME PAYONEER TO 123RF!

SHAME ON YOU PAYONEER! YOU MUST IMPROVE YOUR SYSTEM TO BETTER HELP YOUR CUSTOMERS.

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2014, 06:24 »
WONDERFUL !

Today I got this email from PAYONEER:

Please note that there is no option to prevent a specific merchant from making a charge on your card.  On 05/04/2014, your Payoneer card was blocked on our system to prevent any future unauthorized transactions. In blocking your card, all additional features to transfer funds out of your Payoneer Account were also be temporarily disabled.

An outstanding authorization is when a merchant places a hold on a certain amount of funds on your card to verify that you have sufficient funds to pay for the transaction.

Since the transaction was in pre-autorization status, the merchant was able to complete the charge even though the card was blocked.

In other words Payoneer does not care about the account holder. They blocked my card and disabled additional features to transfer funds out of my Payoneer Account , but not the fraud

This  is unbelieved and outrageous!

I sent all information in time, a feel moments after I detected the fraud attempt. I alerted Payoneer and 48 hours latter they come to tell me this ?

This is a huge lack of security in the  Payoneer System and disrespect to the account .

Shame on Payoneer and on companies that do not  provide any better alternative to pay contributor royalties.

Anyone here in the group has gone through similar situation and managed to get your money back?

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2014, 07:17 »
As I said in the other thread you posted on - I think you will find this is the way all Mastercard and Visa cards work, it's not a specific Payoneer problem.

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2014, 07:54 »
As I said in the other thread you posted on - I think you will find this is the way all Mastercard and Visa cards work, it's not a specific Payoneer problem.

Not at all

In this case, it is a problem of Payoneer system!

I detected the fraud before they complete the transaction and alerted Payoneer. Sent all documents they requested. This should be enough. 

It is the same if you see a thief breaking into your home, and you alert the police man that is  muffin inside the police car parked in front of your house and the policeman answer that he must wait the robber disappear with everything before he can do something!

With my Master and Visa I have the right to prevent someone withdraw any amount from my account.  I've been through this several times and managed to successfully prevent the withdrawal or I got reimbursed quickly.

If I place my money and my trust in a bank and they charge for it, they should bear the responsibility if someone steals money in their custody.

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2014, 08:47 »
Thanks for your feedback.
I just sent you an email with the  filed dispute.
But how did this "merchant" get my data?
This was not a transaction, it was a fraud!
I will be happy to post a message here if I get reimbursed.
:)

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2014, 05:53 »
@Jljsxw: I'm sorry to hear that your Payoneer card was charged without your authorization. Please note that once a transaction is approved and pending to be charged, Payoneer is prohibited from cancelling it. Of course, if the transaction was not authorized by you, we will file a dispute on your behalf and take all necessary actions to have the funds returned.

Payoneer is a fully regulated US company, and is required to comply with various online payment procedures and regulations. In regards to unauthorized charges, we must file a dispute with MasterCard, who will investigate the charge with the merchant in question and come to a decision. Payoneer will do everything we can to assist you in retrieving the funds.

If you could please send me a message with your Payoneer account e-mail, I will be happy to follow up and make sure your dispute has been filed. [email protected]

Dear Nissim,

I would like to ask if  you could update me  about my dispute  LTK1216101783373X
Since the last email earlier this month I haven't had any more news on the dispute.

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2014, 07:36 »
So, what is now???

Is PAYONEER / 123RF active or not?
In payment options on 123 site is PAYONEER not as an option.

I ask here because 123 support service is slooooow and I have 50 $ already...

Nissim-Payoneer

• Head of Community at Payoneer
« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2014, 12:23 »
Dear Nissim,

I would like to ask if  you could update me  about my dispute  LTK1216101783373X
Since the last email earlier this month I haven't had any more news on the dispute.

Hi,

In regards to how the merchant got the information, that is something that will also be investigated as part of the dispute. Both Payoneer and MasterCard take all matters related to security very seriously, and will do our best to follow up regarding this issue.

As mentioned previously, there are still strict regulations that must be followed related to disputes. At this stage it is being investigated, and there is a minimum amount of time that must be given for the merchant to review and respond to the dispute. As soon as there is an update we will notify you.

So, what is now???

Is PAYONEER / 123RF active or not?
In payment options on 123 site is PAYONEER not as an option.

I ask here because 123 support service is slooooow and I have 50 $ already...

Yes - Payoneer is active as a payment option for 123RF. If you are having trouble setting up your payment method, please do contact 123RF support and I'm sure they will be able to assist you.

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2014, 05:01 »
Dear Nissim,

You said that the dispute could take up to 90 days, but actually been almost 150 days.

Time passed, but I have not forgotten and will not forget that Payoneer let me down at the first opportunity in which it was necessary to count on your fairness.

What happens now?

« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 09:15 by Jljsxw »