MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: March start with contributor level 1  (Read 5086 times)

« on: March 03, 2014, 01:51 »
There is something wrong, my March start with level 1, anyone else?

Now earnings site inform right level, but individual earnings are wrong, like subs 0,216.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 01:56 by jarih »

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 03:39 »
+1
The same procedure as last month, Miss Sophie?  Click

The same procedure as every month, James!

PZF

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 04:27 »
Same for me.

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 06:59 »
Here answer:

Dear Contributor,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your current earnings display will temporarily display a lower tier level of earnings as the system is recalculating all the earnings.

Once the process is complete, all earnings will be shown accurately. Do kindly bear with us as this process may last until the 5th of every month.

Please let us know if the earnings display issue issue still persists after the stated period each month or if you need any further assistance.

Hope the above clarifies.

Best Regards,
Your Submissions & Review Team

Elaine S.
Contributor Support Executive

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 11:07 »
+2
This is truly pathetic.

Yes, it happens every month. Computers can make the necessary calculations in minutes, possibly hours, so the idea that it "...may last until the 5th of every month" is just an indication that they have to get their IT act together and handle this situation correctly and promptly.

It's hard to trust an organization that can't handle something this simple with all the purchase and royalty transactions that go on each month.

However, other than watching them like a hawk to make sure that they (a) fix the rates and (b) revise to the correct rates sales for the first few days, it doesn't really matter in practical terms as we get paid once a month and so far they've always had it fixed by then.

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 11:32 »
Sounds to me that it is too complicated ....and they should simplify it and have a SET FAIR royalty amount and stop nickel n dime us to death with these complicated pathetic yearly schemes!... And I say this to ALL of them.. It seems that they that use these schemes are the only ones having royalty calculation problems!

Can I get an AMEN! ;)

My Very Best :)
KimsCreativeHub.com

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 11:58 »
+6
I'll help them with the programming. Take the sale price. multiply by .5, report that and put that in our accounts. Done, easy.

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 10:38 »
+1
Another month, another error.

I have contacted 123rf support because April sales are being reported at the minimum royalty instead of our correct rates. It's really pathetic that they can't automate this...

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 11:12 »
Allow me...

The same procedure as last month, Miss Sophie?  Click

The same procedure as every month, James!

« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 12:03 »

I have contacted 123rf support because April sales are being reported at the minimum royalty instead of our correct rates. It's really pathetic that they can't automate this...

To be fair (yeah, I know: why bother?), they do claim the process is automated.  It's just slow, as they run a process that calculates the right number of credits over the last 12 months for each supplier in turn.  Given how long it takes iStock to credit us with PP earnings once the process starts, I'm not surprised that 123RF takes a while to do a similar amount of work.

« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 13:47 »

To be fair (yeah, I know: why bother?), they do claim the process is automated.  It's just slow, as they run a process that calculates the right number of credits over the last 12 months for each supplier in turn.  Given how long it takes iStock to credit us with PP earnings once the process starts, I'm not surprised that 123RF takes a while to do a similar amount of work.

So they have one new month to calculate and one old one to drop off the back end.

And that can't happen within a matter of minutes or hours?

If they have partners that are delaying reports to them, then they should run one month in arrears on the calcuations. Or, they could  pay us at last month's rate until they get to the new one - then I wouldn't see a huge drop and send them a ticket.