pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Approved Submissions Are Pending?  (Read 2063 times)

« on: April 16, 2014, 13:47 »
I have some files I uploaded showing as approved/accepted, but when I click on the file to go to the image display page it says the file is pending and not available for sale. If I logout and click on the link to the file display page then I get the Woops page saying the link does not exist.

Are other people experiencing the same thing?

I am hoping it is just a database update delay, but I've never experienced that before on uploads in the past.

It could be especially bad if buyers are looking through recently added images wanting to purchase a file and get that pending page and preventing them from making a file purchase.

I also assume potential views would not be recorded when the pending page comes up for the buyer, which could impact the file's best match placement and increase the file's chances of falling deeper into the new file abyss.

wds

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 14:09 »
Go the the file's page, then: "Administer"->"Manage"->"Edit" then just "Save". See if that clears the problem. This is a common situation

Shelma1

• stockcoalition.org
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2014, 14:40 »
I had the same issue. Resaving solved it. Apparently one of the rubber bands holding their Rube Golberg IT machine together snapped.

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 23:19 »
Thanks, that did it. Sheesh, what a mess.

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors