MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Revostock Payments  (Read 60021 times)

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2015, 14:46 »
What I find so bothersome about all this is the stated reason for protracted and long delays in payment was an unfair lawsuit against Revostock. Now with all that behind them, a nice shiny new website etc. they choose to pay back the people who helped them through their difficult times, by not paying them. For some reason, I thought perhaps my account was the only one being ignored, now I see that is far from the case.

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2015, 12:12 »
I' have same problem. I'm vaitinfg for three mounts. And no answer my questions. I've decided and deleting my portfolio.

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2015, 10:00 »
+1
I'm also waiting for my payout... But I'm not leaving just yet, I kind of like this company and feel sorry for what they are going through.

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2015, 09:00 »
+1
I don't know why, but Revostock makes me really angry. No answer at all, only promises and posts about how Craig loves to answer personally. Seems like a scum.

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2015, 09:10 »
Read the "producer news" blog and you'll have answers to your questions.

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2015, 09:20 »
+1
Read the "producer news" blog and you'll have answers to your questions.
I don' t see any exact date when they will make a payment. Only promises. They used money that didn't belong to them. I can't respect that.

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2015, 09:53 »
It's a difficult situation to be sure. However the option to delayed payments may mean that a good company goes under. I'd rather get my money later than not at all.

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2015, 12:30 »
+3
It's a difficult situation to be sure. However the option to delayed payments may mean that a good company goes under. I'd rather get my money later than not at all.
A good company would at least answer the emails of its contributors. I'm going to delete my portfolio at revostock.

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2015, 20:42 »
+1
I am owed about $300 since March,  I think they need a little more time to get their footing. I keep selling clips which means its alive.  Lets hope they can get out of the bind and move forward and eventually finalize payments.

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2015, 04:34 »
After few prompts for payment I got my $200. Half of it was owed since December.

Until they are 100% on track with payments I am going to deactivate my portfolio.

« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2015, 01:52 »
I am tiered from revostock. They dont pay me. I tried to contact them and no sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2015, 02:40 »
I've sent them several emails regarding my payment which has been pending for several months, and they've never replied my emails :(

« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2015, 03:40 »
I'm done with them. They owe me over 200 USD. I guess, I'll never see that money. Tried to contact them several times - no answer. So - I've deleted my portfolio there - dont want them to continue to sell my stuff and not paying me...

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2015, 22:07 »
I'm deleting all my files from Revostock when I have time.  Not worth committing to that site for me.  Sales aren't good enough.  However, I got paid promptly when I requested payment, I think.

« Reply #39 on: July 18, 2015, 13:05 »
Same here. Also waiting few months for payment. No response for my emails from their support.
Im pissed off right now.

« Reply #40 on: July 18, 2015, 18:21 »
Same here. Also waiting few months for payment. No response for my emails from their support.
Im pissed off right now.

I just requested a payout to test the response. They pay on he 15th of each month so I have a month to wait. If I don't get paid I will simply close my account. They owe me a lousy $85.

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2015, 18:42 »
I though the minimum payout was $100-

« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2015, 20:41 »
I though the minimum payout was $100-

It very well may be, i never checked honestly. But it allowed me to get through the process and told me i would have a payment on the 15th of the next month. We will see what happens. If i have to wait until i hit $100 then it could be a couple of months before i can try it again since sales are so very slow there.

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2015, 10:47 »
+1
They owe me over $1000 now.  Too busy to respond to requests, but not too busy to sell my footage. 

« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2015, 08:24 »
They owe me over $1000 now.  Too busy to respond to requests, but not too busy to sell my footage.

When did you request a payout and did you request it through their formal method or just email them?

« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2015, 08:44 »
I request a payout every month, and have been sending emails about once a month.  Sometimes I'll get a small payout, but it doesn't match the rate that I'm selling. 

This month no response, I'm feeling like this might be a lost cause.  Having a hard time agreeing with their business plan, you cant just keep taking peoples money and hope to someday get on track and pay them back.

Actually as I typed this I did get a reply.  They instructed me to read their blog post.  Not very encouraging.

« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2015, 09:51 »
+1
I complained about not getting payed, and I got some sort of automated respons that I should read the * blog post again. That post only mentions problems but nothing on when we get payed. Feeling tempted to just close my account.

« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2015, 08:39 »
+1
I complained about not getting payed, and I got some sort of automated respons that I should read the * blog post again. That post only mentions problems but nothing on when we get payed. Feeling tempted to just close my account.

This is sounding pretty convincing that they are doing whatever they can to delay payments.  I will assess my situation next month after the 15th.  No pay no more play. And I mean I will delete my account, not just stop uploading and leave my current content up there. Forget that.

The main reason I am interested in this culling some sites as I have mentioned in previous discussions. REVO is one of the ones I am considering, along with several others: ME, Stock Fresh, MostPhotos, GL.

Benozaur

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2015, 13:51 »
Nine months and counting and every time I email its the same old sob story. Business is business and they can't seem to deliver a mutually profitable deal so I'm out. I've got bills to pay and mouths to feed and cannot afford the luxury of being nice at the expense of my time which could otherwise be spent productively elsewhere. I'm sure that they are a good bunch of guys but at this point my patience has run out. Sure, they don't owe me that much but they never were a good performer anyway. Too bad, so sad, moving on...

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2015, 18:31 »
+2
Very sad to hear they're not paying you guys. I understand they've had some bad luck with patent trolls, but that's no excuse to not communicate about your payments, especially now that the lawsuit was dropped.

What's their excuse now for not paying?