pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Stockbo Sales?  (Read 3328 times)

Ron

« on: April 18, 2014, 10:37 »
+3
Hi Y'all

Happy Easter.

How are sales on Stockbo? I havent seen any whooyay threads yet. Did anyone get any sales? Is it worth the time?

Thanks for sharing.

mlwinphoto

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 14:45 »
+1
Why the negative for Ron?  Seems like a reasonable thing to ask if he's on the fence as to whether or not to contribute.

No sales for me yet but I have a very small port there.  The original uploader was very hit or miss for me as to whether it would actually upload the images.  The new one doesn't seem to work with my version of Safari but apparently does with FF....which I haven't bothered to install on my desktop.

The owners seem like a good group of guys so I wish them well.  I'll play along once all the kinks are worked out.

Goofy

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 16:21 »
0 for me and happy Easter to all... 8)

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 16:53 »
+1
Why the negative for Ron?  Seems like a reasonable thing to ask if he's on the fence as to whether or not to contribute.

No sales for me yet but I have a very small port there.  The original uploader was very hit or miss for me as to whether it would actually upload the images.  The new one doesn't seem to work with my version of Safari but apparently does with FF....which I haven't bothered to install on my desktop.

The owners seem like a good group of guys so I wish them well.  I'll play along once all the kinks are worked out.

How about FTP and reading of IPTC meta data?

mlwinphoto

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 17:34 »

How about FTP and reading of IPTC meta data?

How is that working for those of you using it?