MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Change RM to RF on Alamy  (Read 4292 times)

« on: April 19, 2014, 13:56 »
Hi, looking for an answer  through Alamy forum I can't find the way.
Time ago I submit a few files like RM just to experience and no sales there.
Now I want to change them to RF. I can't managed. Is the way delete them and resubmit RF? Does anyone have an idea?

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 14:09 »
Hi, looking for an answer  through Alamy forum I can't find the way.
Time ago I submit a few files like RM just to experience and no sales there.
Now I want to change them to RF. I can't managed. Is the way delete them and resubmit RF? Does anyone have an idea?

You have to delete the images and resubmit as RF.

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 14:17 »
+1
You have to delete the images and resubmit as RF.

Doing that way it would be necessary to wait appx 3 months after deletion since the image will continue to be on sale under the original licence whilst any pending sales potentially go through. Deleted images remain on sale for 3 months.

IIRC I have read of people changing the licence on images by contacting admin. And that's what I would do in the same position anyhow - email them and get the definitive answer. They are always friendly and helpful in my experience.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 15:30 »
Did that by accident on a whole batch once.  Contacted member services and they fixed it right up. Be prepared to give them the image ids.

w7lwi

• Those that don't stand up to evil enable evil.
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 18:26 »
+1
I had to do that a year or so ago.  Somehow a large number of my images got labeled as RM instead of RF.  No idea how that happened, but it doesn't matter now.  Contact contributor services and explain what you want to do.  As jatrax said, send all the image ID numbers along with your request.  They will change them over for you.  Only exception would be if any have sold as RM or if any are on hold by an Alamy customer with a pending RM purchase.  They'll let you know if any fall into this category.

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 02:40 »
Thank you for all your feedback.
I will email them to explain the matter. I think will be easy cause there no sales.
Thank you again!