MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Shutterstock & Router (DLINK) Issue  (Read 3001 times)

« on: April 23, 2014, 06:13 »
For several months now, occasionally, when I force Screen Refresh or navigate to another screen within Shutterstock, I get a router error, (http://dlinkrouter/error-404.htm) and then I'm redirected to my Router (using Dlink) login screen and I'm prompted to enter router password and go through the router login. Going backwards in the browser takes me back to the last SS screen and when I press F5 or try to navigate to another SS function, I get again the router error.

At that point, if I type in the browser top field another URL, it opens without any problems. Also, if I close that tab and type SS URL in a new tab, usually it opens also correctly (not always).

Typically, I have a number of other browser tabs open, and they all work fine. Even more interestingly, some of the other tabs may be multiple instances of SS sessions, and they work also fine.

I'm using Win 8.1 and IE 11. I don't remember seeing this problem on my previous computer with Win 7.
I suspect that it is some timing problem between SS, browser and router.  Has anybody else experienced such problem and what could be causing it?