pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: .  (Read 2041 times)

« on: July 07, 2014, 05:33 »

« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 05:40 by ravens »

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 05:41 »
You're right in that you probably didn't have to bother non-ticketed event in public space. What I have often done, if in doubt, is to ask for credentials with the added note that if the event organizer did NOT issue credentials (highly likely) to reply to me with an email stating that they do not issue credentials. I then forward this response to SS. They in turn tell me I am pre-approved for credentials and to give the reviewer a case number.
A real PITA, wouldn't you say?

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 05:46 »
Hi and thank you so much for your reply. Sorry, I noticed that the thread was probably on a wrong forum so I re-posted it on general stock discussion.
That is a clever thing that you do, I will definitely keep that in mind. Thank you for sharing!  :D

You're right in that you probably didn't have to bother non-ticketed event in public space. What I have often done, if in doubt, is to ask for credentials with the added note that if the event organizer did NOT issue credentials (highly likely) to reply to me with an email stating that they do not issue credentials. I then forward this response to SS. They in turn tell me I am pre-approved for credentials and to give the reviewer a case number.
A real PITA, wouldn't you say?

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors