MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: UltimatStock  (Read 12950 times)

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 03:15 »
WOW!!!! I got a footage sold yesterday!~~~~~ suprised!!!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 03:20 by CaptainYoung »

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 05:49 »
+1
WOW!!!! I got a footage sold yesterday!~~~~~ suprised!!!

by one of the staff i think.

Tror

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 09:14 »
Maybe iam blind, but IS, SS and so on only offer paypal or check or moneybookers?

No. IS, Pond5, DT, Deposit, 123rf, Envato,...and almost any stock site offers meanwhile payoneer and in some cases SWIFT as an option....other places like e.g. Airbnb, Elance, Odesk offer Payoneer (and sometimes SWIFT) as a option too. 

So far only SS and FT do not have a proper payout method. When you are big you do not have to listen to the guys down there anymore, right?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 09:19 by Tror »

« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2014, 08:48 »
+1
Anybody else having problem with FTP connection? It shows error and starts connecting again and again searching for catalog...

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2014, 22:58 »
+3
Decided to give you a try and uploaded 15 files as a test.  Here are some thoughts and comments:

1)You dearly need a batch editing system, far too tedious to edit each file one at a time.  No volume contributors will waste that much time.
2) I shoot with Pentax k-5 and k-3, which shows up in the IPTC, but you generate an error "no special characters"  because of the dash. Not my fault, that's the name of the camera but now I have to edit each time.  And this defeats the purpose I suppose since the camera name is now wrong.
3) The tag field on edit is too small, it only shows a small portion of the tags.  Field should be sizable like the description field. 
4) You should count tags and indicate how many are present so contributor knows how many more to add.
5) Should be able to set defaults for some fields, like editorial, source, country etc.  Give option to change but 90% of time the defaults will work.
6) Country?  What on earth is the point of this?  Is it the country I am in? The country the image was taken in?  To have to select this for every image is silly.  At the least default to what the photographer set in account.
7) Editorial should be "editorial only"?? I think.  Again this should have a default.  I never shoot editorial yet I have to select it each time?

Would like to support you and I have about 5,000 images currently available on microstock as RF.  But the time involved in uploading them at present is too high.  In the time I uploaded and worked through 15 images on your site I uploaded and submitted 20 images to 5 sites. 

In short, your workflow needs improvement if you want to attract serious stock photographers.

« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2014, 20:38 »
+2
Hello Everyone

Thank you for your submissions to UltimatStock.

We are a new site and appreciate all the feedback from our contributors. We are experiencing technical difficulties with users using WinSCP and advise users to try FileZilla for FTP uploads.

Based on the user experience we will be implementing the following in the coming weeks and will keep you posted on the progress.

1. Ability to change pricing in bulk for your content.
2. Fixing default fields to limit the time consumed by editing. (country, editorial, tags, special characters, larger tag fields)
3. Change interface for editing to enhance user experience
4. Instructions for CSV.
5. Instructional videos using UltimatStock for both sellers and buyers.
6. FTP access for Videographers.
7. Ability to change display name in My account.
8. Ability for users to write about themselves and have the option to display to the public.

Thank for your support as we continue to work with our developers to ensure your experience is an enjoyable one.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

UltimatStock team.

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2014, 20:48 »
+1
Hello Everyone

Thank you for your submissions to UltimatStock.

We are a new site and appreciate all the feedback from our contributors. We are experiencing technical difficulties with users using WinSCP and advise users to try FileZilla for FTP uploads.

Based on the user experience we will be implementing the following in the coming weeks and will keep you posted on the progress.

1. Ability to change pricing in bulk for your content.
2. Fixing default fields to limit the time consumed by editing. (country, editorial, tags, special characters, larger tag fields)
3. Change interface for editing to enhance user experience
4. Instructions for CSV.
5. Instructional videos using UltimatStock for both sellers and buyers.
6. FTP access for Videographers.
7. Ability to change display name in My account.
8. Ability for users to write about themselves and have the option to display to the public.

Thank for your support as we continue to work with our developers to ensure your experience is an enjoyable one.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

UltimatStock team.
Thank You!
While you might get beat up occasionally on this site, please never doubt that your participation and keeping us current with progress is greatly appreciated.

Photominer

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 20:51 »
+1
Got my first (large) sale already with less than a hundred photos up. :)

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2015, 18:58 »
+2
Ultimatestock is down for a long time. If you are closed please pay us our earnings and make sure that you deleted our files.