pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Will we face World War III ?  (Read 30921 times)

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 06:54 »
+2
If the legislation passed the senate it would rubber-stamped in the house. But, it won't get out of the senate as long as there are still Democrats to oppose it.

(I think.)

(I hope.)

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 07:08 »
+6
No! We will face with Civil World War I!

Soon, people will understand that all wars around the planet are because some "class society" who want to live on someone's account without working or creating...
Big administrations also doesn't produce anything for their living, they just sit in offices and do fictive jobs...
They voting for politicians who will keep that condition...
So, whole crisis comes from this facts... To many people in fact, don't do anything, but they receive sallary for nothing...

There is many examples of such revolutions in the past, now it is time for one global revolution...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:41 by borg »

marthamarks

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 07:51 »
+12
I'm pretty scared by the latest news from the Washington.
They are crafting the new legislation which can start WWIII.

You are reading fringe articles that are written deliberately to frighten people and stir up trouble.

Believe me, the American people are sick of war. There is no desire here for WWIII, and President Obama (who is Commander in Chief, after all) is certainly not going to lead the charge for that.

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2014, 08:38 »
I really hope that you are right.

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 08:51 »
I have some friends in Russia! They are watching completely opposite informations about crisis in Ukraine...
Exactly same informations with opposite roles... So who has right, nobody...?
We have to know that going in the battle for any country (read administration) is the worst option for us as individual... Because we get nothing according the risk we take (only one life, what  means "motherland" without your own life???)...Also,  veterans are always the worst category in every country!
In this global world we have to live all together if we want to keep any progress or standard... Nobody has everything for living standard so we have to act together especially against bureaucracy, they want to live on our account, no matter in which country you live...

P.S.

There is some informations that on first missed Malaysian airplane was some revolutionary electronic chip, on second plane crashed in Ukraine, were several experts for HIV and infective diseases, they travel because some crucial meetings in Asia...
So, that maybe mean nothing, but why there is something what putx bug in the ear...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 08:56 by borg »

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2014, 12:47 »
+4
well, look on the bright side of life...
if WWIII comes, we won't have to worry about microstock and all the madness of agencies pushing earnings down ;D

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2014, 13:50 »
+13
Put the politicians in uniforms and give them the guns to shoot at each other while the rest of us stay home.

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2014, 13:57 »
Put the politicians in uniforms and give them the guns to shoot at each other while the rest of us stay home.

+1.  the reason we have war is because mad politicians have enough goons to fight their wars.
if , as u said, we let them start a war, and  no one comes. but there are always enough puppets in this world.

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2014, 15:08 »
+1
Good news is US don't have enough money to fight another war.  Wasn't all the wars what bankrupt the old USSR? 

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2014, 17:14 »
Nikola Tesla told that first nuclear bomb used in war will be the end of all global wars in future...
So Hiroshima is behind us, so all big wars are ended!

Goofy

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2014, 18:39 »
+2
Nikola Tesla told that first nuclear bomb used in war will be the end of all global wars in future...

Now the 'Tesla' family name is the best Electric car manufacturer in the U.S.  8)

« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2014, 19:48 »

Until Iran gets their nuke program warhead capable. And I strongly believe that they will use it. And what do you do to prevent development? Obama is too much of a * to tighten sanctions, so Iran will keep freely doing what we know they are doing.

marthamarks

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2014, 21:48 »
Obama is too much of a * to tighten sanctions, so Iran will keep freely doing what we know they are doing.

Some individuals here are Obama supporters who like his measured approach. Bush, Cheney, McCain, Graham, Cruz, et al, would have had us in half a dozen wars after Iraq and Afghanistan.

Sorry, Mantis, but this is not the proper forum for making disrespectful comments about the President of the United States.

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 21:54 »
+1
Obama is too much of a * to tighten sanctions, so Iran will keep freely doing what we know they are doing.

Some individuals here are Obama supporters who like his measured approach. Bush, Cheney, McCain, Graham, Cruz, et al, would have had us in half a dozen wars after Iraq and Afghanistan.

Sorry, Mantis, but this is not the proper forum for making disrespectful comments about the President of the United States.

You and I disagree. I can't stand that wimp. And I think you mean mismeasured.

Mark Windom Photography

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2014, 23:26 »
Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, Israel/Gaza, Iraq, Ukraine, Iran.....what's there to be worried about?

I take things one day at a time and try not to worry about things I can't control.  Hopefully cooler heads will prevail in all conflicted regions (I'm sure I'm leaving some locations out) and we can all just get along.

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2014, 03:43 »
+3

Until Iran gets their nuke program warhead capable. And I strongly believe that they will use it. And what do you do to prevent development? Obama is too much of a * to tighten sanctions, so Iran will keep freely doing what we know they are doing.

Iran has no nuke program. The official report actually says that they couldn' find anything that even hints at Iran even trying to produce anything that could ever lead to a nuclear weapon... but even that's very-very suspicous because it's Iran! :) That's the satus quo. It' typical naive commie style propaganda for the dumbest of the dumb prols who never-ever read beyond headlines - belive my I know I grew up in an ex-commie country.

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2014, 04:09 »
+4
STUDY The Less Americans Know about Ukraines Location, the More They Want U.S. to Intervene

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2014/04/study-less-americans-know-about.html

About one in six (16 percent) Americans correctly located Ukraine, clicking somewhere within its borders. Most thought that Ukraine was located somewhere in Europe or Asia, but the median respondent was about 1,800 miles off roughly the distance from Chicago to Los Angeles locating Ukraine somewhere in an area bordered by Portugal on the west, Sudan on the south, Kazakhstan on the east, and Finland on the north...

the further our respondents thought that Ukraine was from its actual location, the more they wanted the U.S. to intervene militarily. Even controlling for a series of demographic characteristics and participants general foreign policy attitudes, we found that the less accurate our participants were, the more they wanted the U.S. to use force, the greater the threat they saw Russia as posing to U.S. interests, and the more they thought that using force would advance U.S. national security interests...

This is main problem or threat from voting population on elections,all around the world,... THEY KNOW NOTHING! I remember how it was in ex. YU during 90ties...  Same story!
Allways want war those people who know nothing, so we need to stop them on some way, because they can vote like we are... That is the biggest mistake of democracy!
Just add a bit of a fake propaganda on this, and you can do what you want with a World, or some country!

SPREAD THE WORD!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2014, 09:05 by borg »

OM

« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2014, 08:16 »
+2
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."

Winston Churchill

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2014, 09:40 »

Now the 'Tesla' family name is the best Electric car manufacturer in the U.S.  8)

let's hope they don't explode ;D  (JOKING JOKING ONLY)

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2014, 15:35 »
+4

Obama is a president, on which each american citizen can be proud of. That's my 2 cent from Germany.

marthamarks

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2014, 16:33 »
Obama is a president, on which each american citizen can be proud of. That's my 2 cent from Germany.

+1

I am proud of him, roede-orm. Thank you.

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2014, 00:23 »
+1
I suspect that hidden powers want to take out Iran, but they have to contend with Syria and Russia to do it. Now Russia has a nice little fire in it's backyard and Israel has a nice little fire in it's backyard. Us regular people just sit and wonder what the heck is going on.

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2014, 00:46 »
+5
While I do consider Ukraine and Israel to be real wars, and a disaster for the people there, I must say I am more afraid of the Ebola virus than of WWIII ...

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2014, 03:59 »

+1

I am proud of him, roede-orm. Thank you.

Oabama sigend the NDAA into law, also he did it very sneakily in the middle of the christmas season when 'nobody is watching'. He personally conducts drone wars where he signs off on the execution of suspects. Contemplate this for a few secs to let it sink in: they execute 'suspects'. (I bet you just don't get what's so wrong with that)  He didn't move a finger to punish or even to contain the wall street thievery. Instead ha made their main man, geithner, his reasury secretary... and all you fools still think he is your 'funky brotha'. It's just painful to see.