pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: FAA, Zazzle etc  (Read 4207 times)

« on: September 15, 2014, 15:54 »
i have a simple question about POD, i have a few nice photos available through RF licence, and i would like to know if i can sell those images in POD agencies ( FAA, Zazzle etc) or i have any restriction?

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2014, 15:55 »
i have a simple question about POD, i have a few nice photos available through RF licence, and i would like to know if i can sell those images in POD agencies ( FAA, Zazzle etc) or i have any restriction?
Sure you can and depending what sites you're on other people can sell those images too.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2014, 16:04 »
Sure you can and depending what sites you're on other people can sell those images too.

witch agencies give permission to resell the imagens ?

ShadySue

• There is a crack in everything
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 16:16 »

witch agencies give permission to resell the imagens ?
Most, if the buyer purchases an extended licence or equivalent name which allows articles for resale. Check the T&C of the sites you sell RF on.

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 08:41 »
So you are saying that they can buy our images to resell them as their own products on zazzle and such agencies?

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 12:50 »
Some of the agencies sell our RF work as POD. Bigstock certainly do if you're opted in to their partner programme. They take the POD price and pass on a sub payment to us :-(

ShadySue

• There is a crack in everything
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 13:02 »
So you are saying that they can buy our images to resell them as their own products on zazzle and such agencies?
You need to check all the T&C and licence agreements on your sites and partners.