pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: iStockMart?  (Read 2299 times)

« on: March 13, 2015, 06:30 »
Had this email this week, maybe I'm being dim but unsure who they are? Does anyone contribute with them?

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 07:08 »
+3

I wouldn't bother, since the Getty lawyers will get that thing shut down pretty quickly for trademark infringement.

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 07:13 »
Haha never saw such a copy crap in 10 years of digital business.
Stolen name from istock and stolen webdesign from shutterstock.
How can someone steal like this. I would never (NEVER) upload there.
It`s 100% guarantee they steal your images too..
I still can not believe this.  ;D

I would love to hear what SS says to this crap. And what istock has to say. Are there members of this company around here? Iam very interested in what will happen now. The german law would kick your ass for this copy stuff. 20 years to prison or so.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:17 by Maximilian »

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 10:37 »
If you do some research you will find the owner profile on linked in...
The owner is a musician....

There are a lot of artists with good intentions, but sadly dont have any idea how complex and full of legalities the stock image business is, not to mention trademark and copyright issues.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 13:50 »
Thought as much, thanks for swift replies

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2015, 03:59 »
Don't know about legality issues but I have been selling with them, and none of my images were "stolen" and money is distributed on time.

ShadySue

• There is a crack in everything
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2015, 07:11 »
+7
Don't know about legality issues but I have been selling with them, and none of my images were "stolen" and money is distributed on time.
As this is your first post, we have no way of knowing if you're a shill, as has happened before.

« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2015, 17:02 »
+3
Already no wish to extend amount of sites to upload images. Concentrated on my own. Enough problems to remove images from bad places

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors