MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Bigstock referral earnings  (Read 7111 times)

« on: March 22, 2015, 17:12 »
+1
I noticed recently that I have accrued a significant amount of referral earnings at Bigstock. It looks like they had never previously included them in with earnings from image downloads, so I presume I just never noticed and therefore never claimed them. Recent changes in their website layout have made things a little clearer and so I was able to see that they owe me for referrals.

I contacted them to confirm this and after a few days they got back and said:

" The Bigstock affiliate/referral program is currently under maintenance and some of the features, including requests for payment of earnings, are not available.

We have marked your account and will process your earnings as soon as that area is re-launched.

Thank you for your patience. If you have any additional questions please reply directly back to this email and we will be happy to assist you."

So I replied and asked if they could tell me when that might be. That was 3 weeks ago. I've heard nothing since.

Has anybody else had experience with Bigstock and referral earnings?

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 12:55 »
I received the same message a few month ago. Doesn't look like that they are in a hurry to fix this.

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 10:16 »
+2
Bigstoсk referral program seems to be a scam. I asked them about possibility to withdraw my referral earning on the 14th of April - no answer. Then I chatted with support on the 21, and then on the 23 of April. I was only promised that their "financial department" will contact me soon. No answer so far.

Bigstock doesn't care either about contributors or about financial liability to people who refer their contributors. Shame.

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 06:13 »
+1
Just to keep this updated, so that others will know what's going on. Or perhaps I should say not going on. I pushed them for a reply and got the following message:

Out tech team is working on this area now and we will update you once they update our department.

I got that message on March 25th, over a month ago. Still no money, and still no way to claim the money on the Bigstock website.