MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Uploading vectors to GraphicRiver  (Read 23630 times)

Semmick Photo

« on: March 31, 2015, 13:49 »
+2
Do I really have to jump through these hoops to submit an EPS vector image https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203269650-A-step-by-step-guide-to-the-upload-process

This is what  am designing, its not rocket science

Tryingmybest

• Stand up for what is right
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2015, 15:11 »
+6
Do I really have to jump through these hoops to submit an EPS vector image https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203269650-A-step-by-step-guide-to-the-upload-process

That site's process is ridiculous. Then after you spend an hour submitting, you get all rejections. Don't waste your time.  :(

« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2015, 00:01 »
+3

Vector designing have evolved a lot during few years. Yes, its not rocket science, but you need to improve a lot to make sale. Although, I will not recommend GraphicRiver for vectors, as its submitting process is too long and at last you get rejections in few days. And on top, you still do not get any sale.
http://graphicriver.net/category/vectors

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 00:23 »
+1
Welcome to the vectors! Remember to check SS's "sunset vectors" in the search. Aim for that quality or more and you're gonna make some bucks everywhere.

Graphicriver has one of the worst submission system, but I would still upload there because you'll get some sales.

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2015, 18:22 »
+4
Frustrating as it is to upload to GR I really gave it a try (for months) yet the most annoying thing I found  is this offensive message:"Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission." What does that even mean? What does "Help and Quality Teams" stand for and who came up with this term? Was it a brainstorming teamwork board of directors meeting that invented this? Is it a link to an article that explains the difference between "soft and hard rejections" as you beautifully state it out there on that enlightening forum or is it just  a polite business term for:" I am not capable to explain why I have rejected your work because I simply didn't feel like doing it so why should I bother, you mean nothing to us"?
"We know it can be frustrating to have a submission rejected and hope that you won't be discouraged." Seriously? How can you not be discouraged by a nonsense message that neither helps nor explains anything?
I get rejections, we all make mistakes (open paths, bad comp, bad or wrong colors and so on...), but since you the inspectors from GR are the Jedi masters of vectors or whatever you can reject anything but will it hurt to give us a reason for rejections so we can all learn from you oh wise ones? Please enlighten us because we are just the designers and we are not so smart like you guys or is it that you are unable to offer o professional opinion regarding your market, your customers, your trends and your preferable styles?  I'm done uploading, got enough abuse and arrogance from the other "masters of vectors" that shows us, the designers, the light. Arrogance and lack of communication it's just bad business and not at all cute or attractive or whatever hipster-thingy-business term you  wish.
 I apologise  if this was said on this forum before, I didn't bother to check all related topics.

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 07:17 »
The uploading process is ridiculos, I got error every time, I spend 15 minutes trying to upload a best seller vector ! This is so stupid. is it faster by ftp ?

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2015, 17:39 »
Wow ! I have 3 vector approved ! And one is selling very good ! Now I tried to upload other good seller vector and all rejected  :( what a loose of time uploading vector on graphicriver ...ridiculous. Never gonna upload again.

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2015, 13:06 »
The uploading process is ridiculos, I got error every time, I spend 15 minutes trying to upload a best seller vector ! This is so stupid. is it faster by ftp ?

I've just registered to GraphicRiver and uploaded a few vectors with by ftp via StockSumbitter. It was only a few minutes, compared to the very complicated normal submitting.
Let's see what happens...

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2016, 07:41 »
I give up ! My best vector are reject again and agin ! It's really frustrating. I have 3 approved and they do sell so I don't understand why they keep rejecting my vector.

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2016, 14:53 »
+2
Anyone considering getting involved with GraphicRiver, be sure to look into their tax policies. They don't report earnings in the same way as most other stock agencies, and their policies could be problematic for a lot of people depending on where you live. I had to close my account with them because of their bizarre tax reporting.