MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Shout-out to Bigstock Customer Support  (Read 3706 times)

Semmick Photo

« on: April 06, 2015, 14:59 »
+2
Yeah, really nice and competent bunch. I have to give them credit. Always friendly, willing to discuss rejections, bugs and other things. Really trying to help and their replies are personal and nothing canned. Overturning decisions and helping me fix issues in a pin point manner.

On a side note; even though the cannister system is very challenging, I am ok with it. My content is not good enough anyway to reach those goals on any site that has them.

I have to give it to them, I like Bigstock. I am also content with the sales.

« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 16:02 »
+1
Their response from contributor support is very good, however, I had a tech issue, where I could not connect to via FTP for two months or so. Contributor support passed it on to tech support. Never received a response from tech, even after I followed it up. I gave up after a month. Eventually the FTP started working again. Returns are pretty low for me there, so not a big worry, but I thought it was odd.

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2015, 10:57 »
+1
Yeah, really nice and competent bunch. I have to give them credit. Always friendly, willing to discuss rejections, bugs and other things. Really trying to help and their replies are personal and nothing canned. Overturning decisions and helping me fix issues in a pin point manner.

On a side note; even though the cannister system is very challenging, I am ok with it. My content is not good enough anyway to reach those goals on any site that has them.

Your first sentence made me think you were being sarcastic, but apparently not. :P

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 15:21 »

LIKE!