MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Vector on PressFoto from 13 April!  (Read 6547 times)

« on: April 09, 2015, 03:55 »
+1
Dear Authors!

We are pleased to announce that from April 13, you can upload to PressFoto not only raster, but vector illustrations as well. We are looking forward to receive your images!

At the turn of the month we will select several vectors from each portfolio downloaded or updated during April. These images will be composed in a special promo album. This editorial collection will be presented to PressFoto customers directly. In addition, we will post the best illustration of the slider on our home page.

The vectors sale royalties are - 50%.

Anticipating your questions, we introduce you the rules of admission of downloadable vectors:

1. Format of File accepted for consideration is EPS.
2. The File must be compatible with Adobe Illustrator 8 or 10.
3. The File shouldnt contain raster objects.
4. All the outlines and paths must be closed, even if they dont contain the fill.
5. In the File shouldnt be used brush.
6. In the File shouldnt be used fonts.
7. The File size shouldnt exceed 15 MB.

You should attach to each vector the file in JPEG, reflecting the content of provided illustration that complies with the following requirements:

1. There must be no interpolation (no more than 5%) in the photo.
2. The minimum size of the loaded JPEG: 2500 * 1800 pixels (about 4.5 megapixels). All submitted files smaller than the specified size will be rejected.
3. The maximum size of JPEG is no more than 100 MB.
4. File Format: JPEG ONLY in the highest quality and RGB color space (recommended to use a color profile sRGB IEC 61966).

Please, pay attention:
- You must be the sole owner of all property rights, including copyright, of the provided vector images.
- Please, watch carefully that your vector images didnt contain any objects protected by copyright law: trademarks, cars from top to bottom, private information (signature, license plate, phone numbers, credit card number, identification number, serial number, and so on).
- While attributing your vectors, remember about the final buyer of the product, indicates the exact and exhaustive definitions, avoid unnecessary tags.

For all technical questions, please write to [email protected].
Any other comments, questions and creative suggestions, please, send to  Maria, Head of Contributors Department : +7 916 529 4059, [email protected], Skype: Maria.Galitskikh

Have a good mood and growing sales!
Yours,
PressFoto Team

Semmick Photo

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2015, 04:56 »
I am looking to make more money with my portfolio so I will sign up now as a contributor

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2015, 05:39 »
We are glad to welcome you on PressFoto. Feel free to write me if any)

Justanotherphotographer

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 06:12 »

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 06:34 »
http://www.pressfoto.com/pricing/streaming

>:(

Dear author,
we will upgrade our pricing page very soon and it will be in USD. You quote a link in rent pricing page. What made you angree. Please, tell me and will discuss that.

Maria

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2015, 22:25 »
+1
Are you partners of yaymicro? i have there my portfolio and have 0 sales and found on your site my portfolio too.  :-\

« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2015, 22:20 »
Are you partners of yaymicro? i have there my portfolio and have 0 sales and found on your site my portfolio too.  :-\

Yes, Ana, we are partners. Write to me directly ([email protected]), please, and we will look at your portfolio together. I will apreciate that.

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 04:17 »

Dear author,
we will upgrade our pricing page very soon and it will be in USD. You quote a link in rent pricing page. What made you angree. Please, tell me and will discuss that.

Maria

Most of the contributors hate the image streaming! I stopped uploading to Pressfoto because of this! I still have part of my portfolio there and never ever got paid for streaming.
Very low performing agency I will remove my images after next payment! Many months without a single sale, so maybe I will wait for years to get my money!

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 05:27 »

Dear author,

Maria

Most of the contributors hate the image streaming! I stopped uploading to Pressfoto because of this! I still have part of my portfolio there and never ever got paid for streaming.
Very low performing agency I will remove my images after next payment! Many months without a single sale, so maybe I will wait for years to get my money!

Dear Fairplay,

I know that photographers don't like streaming, but customers do. It is a new demand of the market, so we have that offer. I want to do something to change your opinion about PressFoto. I wrote you a message, hope  we'll find a way to cooperate and I am waiting for you letter.