D - $100,001 - $250,000 per year
1 (1.3%)
E - $250,001 - $500,000 per year
1 (1.3%)
F - Over  $500,000 per year
5 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Voting closed: May 20, 2015, 18:54

Author Topic: How diverse are microstockers  (Read 9534 times)

No Free Lunch

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2015, 11:00 »
+5

I have asked Tyler to delete the thread.

OK Tyler since no one understands what the thread I started is about I am requesting it be deleted thanks.

I gave you a plus for asking this thread to be deleted  ;)

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2015, 11:29 »
+8
OK Tyler since no one understands what the thread I started is about I am requesting it be deleted thanks.
The best reason to get this thread deleted is because it's a stupid thread, not that we don't understand what it's about.

Semmick Photo

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2015, 11:32 »
+2

I have asked Tyler to delete the thread.

OK Tyler since I fecked up the OP and its also nobodies business I am requesting it be deleted thanks.
  fixed it for ya

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2015, 11:41 »
+1
What a rude and intrusive poll. My answer is that it's none of your business. So put me in there at a big fat $0.
Only two people need to know what I make, my wife and the IRS.
Nuff said.
I would agree completely if there wasn't the "my wife" part.

Anyway, I responded like some, only reporting my microstock income. My overall income is none of your business?

No Free Lunch

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2015, 11:50 »
a while back someone did a post on- "Show me your best selling images"  this post is similar to that one.   :o

ShadySue

• There is a crack in everything
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2015, 12:09 »
+4
Do we all make it as middle class or are we in the upper or lower income levels.
'Middle class' and 'middle income' are not the same thing.
At all.

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2015, 13:36 »
Why do you want this information?
For what purpose?
To make some inane assumptions and meaningless comments that no-one cares about?
What difference does it make to you, or anyone else, what I earn, you earn or anyone else earns?
You are asking for personal information without explaining why or what you will do with it.

For me it is an interesting post, knowing how others earn will help us to have a general view of how you can earn rather than just a personal experience

No Free Lunch

« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2015, 13:41 »
+4
For what purpose?
To make some inane assumptions and meaningless comments that no-one cares about?
What difference does it make to you, or anyone else, what I earn, you earn or anyone else earns?
You are asking for personal information without explaining why or what you will do with it.

For me it is an interesting post, knowing how others earn will help us to have a general view of how you can earn rather than just a personal experience

okay, if you must know than Yuri makes around $10 million year and the rest of us make from $1 to less than $10 million  ;)

« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2015, 13:50 »
+5
For what purpose?

I make $2.5 million per year.  8)

How in the world does that help you get a general view of "how you can earn"? Barry is asking about total income (i.e. not just from stock photography) so it isn't like you can even take the high earners and look at their portfolios to copy their work. It tells you nothing.

Not to mention the fact that a low-five figure income makes you relatively poor in Switzerland but very wealthy in Cambodia. So, another level of "it doesn't matter and it isn't any of your business".

« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2015, 14:08 »
For what purpose?

How in the world does that help you get a general view of "how you can earn"? Barry is asking about total income (i.e. not just from stock photography) so it isn't like you can even take the high earners and look at their portfolios to copy their work. It tells you nothing.

Not to mention the fact that a low-five figure income makes you relatively poor in Switzerland but very wealthy in Cambodia. So, another level of "it doesn't matter and it isn't any of your business".

Well maybe im wrong.

Actually im not a newbie but also I'm not an expert in microstock. Now im still working in my "real life" work (aka non-internet work) and also invest almost all my free time creating vector illustrations to upload (im dont work with photos, just vector illustrations); and sometime I doubt if the effort is worth it.

Without this forum I would be a guy uploading images without knowing how much you can expect to earn or what is the best way of doing things, in the other hand information regarding how much other more experienced contributors earn will give me an expectation of how far i can go with this; and especially if they tell us then what was the road traveled (in case they want to share with us).

So I think that the feedback that this post can give to us might be useful and interesting.

No Free Lunch

« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2015, 14:16 »
+2
For what purpose?

Well maybe im wrong.

Actually im not a newbie but also I'm not an expert in microstock. Now im still working in my "real life" work (aka non-internet work) and also invest almost all my free time creating vector illustrations to upload (im dont work with photos, just vector illustrations); and sometime I doubt if the effort is worth it.

Without this forum I would be a guy uploading images without knowing how much you can expect to earn or what is the best way of doing things, in the other hand information regarding how much other more experienced contributors earn will give me an expectation of how far i can go with this; and especially if they tell us then what was the road traveled (in case they want to share with us).

So I think that the feedback that this post can give to us might be useful and interesting.

Why not just wait a few more weeks for Leaf's survey from 2014 to come out? It has the number of folks, average income, average hours- lot's of great information that all folks will enjoy reading.

« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2015, 14:35 »
+1
Why not just wait a few more weeks for Leaf's survey from 2014 to come out? It has the number of folks, average income, average hours- lot's of great information that all folks will enjoy reading.

Well that's great, I had never heard of "Leaf's survey", thank you for the info :D