MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Truth And Justice On POD Sites  (Read 4872 times)

« on: May 22, 2015, 01:14 »
Hi, Im new and happy to be here. Thanks for letting me join. I have been a member of fine art america for over two years. In two years I have seen many things that don't add up. I being myself took it upon myself to write a blog and question things that I have experienced happening. It immediately went to facebook and google and search engines. It was there in the search engines as was my name and facebook account . Hours after I checked and all links to my blog and to my face book page gone. Apparently a company was used to clean up after Fine Art America and delete all references to my blog. All I can see is that they did not want the public to read the truth and so they got rid of the links so it would never be found. I think that people should know what is truly going on at this company.

I cannot believe that in this day and time that the truth can be snuffed out and only permissible comments can be presented on the internet. Thankfully a famous author happened upon the blog before the links were taken away . He was excited and wants to write a book about life on that site. He said that they can smother the internet but not hard copy and the press so he is going to start writing about the life there and interview me and others that have been onsite for a few years. I am excited so I posted the blog here to let everyone know what the book is going to be about since Fine Art America is talked about so much here. Thanks for reading and hope you get a chance to read the blog and enjoy it. Di Xue Shan

newbielink:https://truthandjusticeintheartworld.wordpress.com/ [nonactive]

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 10:56 »
I suggest deleting the actual names from that blog post.  It's one thing to call out the owner by name, quite another to be making accusations against other users whom you don't even know personally.   

Semmick Photo

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 12:37 »
You can post any name you want if it's your own opinion. He hates those persons and he can tell the whole Internet if he wants to.

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 14:15 »
+2
You can post any name you want if it's your own opinion. He hates those persons and he can tell the whole Internet if he wants to.

That's true - up to a point.  I wouldn't, for example, create a blog in which I accused "Ron Semmick" of some awful crimes, because I know you'd have grounds for legal action against me.  My assertions wouldn't pass any test of 'reasonableness' and it would be easy to show that I just made them up.  You're not a public figure, and could probably show that I damaged you in some way.

For this guy, one issue might be the way in which he obtained those names.  Those FAA users are actually FAA customers (many of them pay the annual fee) so this blogger is essentially using a business's customer list and damaging that business.   And, he actually knows nothing about those people - he's making totally groundless and irrational assertions and accusations.   Sum it all up and my intuition is that if he carries this much further he could be open to sort of legal kickback from FAA, and might not be able to take refuge behind the libel and slander laws.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 16:20 by stockastic »

ShadySue

• There is a crack in everything
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 17:25 »
+5
I'm not sure what his grouse is anyway.
Seems just to be concerned that some people weren't nice to him on the forums (true, there's often an overdose of testoterone over there, but some on the list hardly ever post on the forum) when he by his own admission deliberately trolled there under various pseudonyms.
I'd say there are much more worrying things about FAA's modus operandi.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 18:17 by ShadySue »

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 17:44 »
+8
I  only made it half way thru that endless rant, but it was enough  to see this guy needs some mental health help, whatever his age, race, nationality is.  What sane person spends that much time trolling around and pretending to be multiple people, and intentionally stirring up trouble? 

Hasn't this site had a few of those type of wankers at times?

Oh, oops.  Maybe now he starts a blog about how mean I am.  :o

dpimborough

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 17:24 »
 ::)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 17:27 by Teddy the Cat »

dpimborough

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 17:24 »
+1
Gee-zuz H Christos that was a tedious boring tome  :'(

I wanted to scoop my own eyes out with a rusty spoon  :o

He needs more catnip and a puss-y * (cat you dirty minded humans why replace puss-y with an * it's feline-ist! ) in his life  ;D
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 02:16 by Teddy the Cat »