MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Yay, pixendr app released for iPhone!  (Read 4476 times)

« on: June 16, 2015, 11:47 »
Dear friends,

we are soooo happy to announce the release of Pixendr app. Pixendr is the only app that distributes pictures from your camera roll directly to your favorite stock agencies. In your account, of course. Add login credentials in your app (for security reasons, they are stored in your device only), select pictures you want to sell, add a title and description and some keywords. We know, keywords are essential for selling, that's why there is a keyword suggestion feature and it works nicely. That's all. Because agencies don't accept integration of 3rd parties, we have to submit via ftp. But we share a secret with you: we are already working to add more agencies where upload and submission will be done without extra effort. You hit upload and wait for money to come in.

Download the app from App store https://goo.gl/HIG6ls and tell us your opinion. The app is free and will stay free. Period! Your feedback and suggestions are highly appreciated.
Florin

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 10:57 »
So, are the pictures submitted to Instant collection at Fotolia?

And do the other agencies even accept mobile images?

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 11:19 »
+1
Fotolia does not allow other apps to integrate in their ecosystem. Therefore pictures are uploaded via ftp and they are not considered as mobile submissions. You may find this as an advantage because instant collection is more picky.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 11:43 »
Ok, I downloaded it to try. Unfortunately uploaded a preview image that was too small. Need to remember to download from the cloud first.

It is free, because you are trying to make the agencies pay for the service,right?

Which is clever.

This might be a very useful addition, for files that I dont want to send to eyeem or other mobile stock collections.

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 11:46 »
+1
We will fix that. Pictures with less than 5 Mpix won't be accepted in the next release. Will that be fine for you?

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2015, 11:51 »
Would be nice to have some feedback here or directly from the app. What is missing for you? Which features are more important for you. This will shape our priorities

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2015, 12:06 »
Actually 4mpix might be a better level,some agencies accept smaller files,so if you crop into a smartphone image it can still go online.

At the moment Id like to add istock, it is not showing in my agency list.

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2015, 15:33 »
Istock does not accept ftp upload. We will probably add it later with some Web upload procedure.

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2015, 15:47 »
Ok, thank you. Then it will be fotolia,SS,dreamstime and pond5. Maybe I will include a few others,we will see.

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 01:26 »
Ok, thank you. Then it will be fotolia,SS,dreamstime and pond5. Maybe I will include a few others,we will see.

So you are submitting smartphone pictures to their regular collections?
Or are they DSLR images just uploaded via smartphone?

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 04:52 »
Right now you can submit pictures existing in camera roll to regular collections