MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Are you looking for shortcuts to make easy money online?  (Read 4957 times)

« on: July 07, 2015, 20:57 »
+4

I just don't know what else to say.

"When you are truly passionate about helping out your fellow contributors and serving your admirers with your best work, you can make easy money online and get past reviewers without looking like a devil. Not believable? Consider a situation where you helped a contributor through the forums. The contributor added you as a favorite. A buyer visited that persons profile and saw your profile listed in his favorites list and decided to take a look at your profile feasible and highly likely, is it not? What if you are on the lists of favorites of a hundred popular photographers?"

http://blog.dreamstime.com/2015/07/05/microstock-photography-the-winning-strategies-part-ii_art42604

Shelma1

• stockcoalition.org
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2015, 21:18 »
+3
Dreamstime can be a very odd place, with strange, almost nonsensical messages like these, quite awkwardly written.

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2015, 22:16 »
+6
Those are words from a contributor's blog, who happens to be from India.

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 03:41 »
+1
Don't like it.  I would rather our images were found by buyers through the search than having to be "favorites" with 100 photographers.  That seems open to abuse and a big waste of time for all of us.

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 03:53 »
+1
Din't like it . Smells black hat SEO. What is more important there now? Changed priorities?

cuppacoffee

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 05:36 »
+8
Din't like it . Smells black hat SEO. What is more important there now? Changed priorities?

Lighten up. It's one of many blogs that any DT contributor can create right there on the site. Most of them are nonsense. It has nothing to do with site policies or priorities. A photographer/illustrator can create a blog about their first image accepted, their fifth sale, how much they love their cat, how to photograph a tractor, just to say hello I'm new, the worldwide bee crises, how to be a good parent, the national bird of Panama and on and on.

Rinderart

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 12:13 »
+1

I just don't know what else to say.

"When you are truly passionate about helping out your fellow contributors and serving your admirers with your best work, you can make easy money online and get past reviewers without looking like a devil. Not believable? Consider a situation where you helped a contributor through the forums. The contributor added you as a favorite. A buyer visited that persons profile and saw your profile listed in his favorites list and decided to take a look at your profile feasible and highly likely, is it not? What if you are on the lists of favorites of a hundred popular photographers?"

http://blog.dreamstime.com/2015/07/05/microstock-photography-the-winning-strategies-part-ii_art42604

Shhhhhh.

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2015, 12:32 »
+1
And at the end of all of that you made 28 cents.

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2015, 12:45 »
Wow that blog post surely tickled my spine,to the point that i almost fell in love with the person who wrote it.

Well the good part is that is is becoming more apparent that stock agencies, (along with everyone else) ,have no idea what else to do to promise people that they will make them money,because they can't,so that's nice to know.
Which is also the bad part.

Lets not despair im hopeful that a new cycle of credit expansion will start in the west and we will all soon be doing business as usual,lol.
Aww sucks,here i go again talking politics and s***.

« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 13:47 »
+1

how to photograph a tractor

I could speak about that for hours  8) 8)