pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Balance is going backwards and forwards  (Read 4129 times)

Phadrea

This user is banned.
« on: July 13, 2015, 09:04 »
+9
Anyone else have their balance going up and down ? Yesterday it dropped. Today it was back up to where it should be and again it has dropped down $20. I have no idea what is happening  :-\

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2015, 09:15 »
+2
Mine is vascillating as well. For me, it is only related to partner program sales reporting from last month as I haven't had any other sales recently. So I get a sale reported and then the balance goes up; a few minutes later, the balance is back down and then eventually goes back up. I have been able to track all of the incoming reported sales so far but it is getting really frustrating! At first I thought it was just on the Microstockr app but it appears that my balance is also changing on iStock's website.

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2015, 09:39 »
+1
Same for me

ShadySue

• There is a crack in everything
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 09:45 »
Very Karma Chameleon.
Seems to have been firstly PP and now subs.
http://www.istockphoto.com/forum_messages.php?threadid=367427&messageid=7109755

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 11:39 »
+1
Yep me too

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 14:39 »
Microstockr keeps showing a lurch in new sales - but the bottom line barely moves.

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2015, 14:43 »
Seems to be just going up now.

Justanotherphotographer

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2015, 13:06 »
Anyone else have sub sales reporting stall on the 5th June. Maybe related and they have suspended reporting until they can sort the bug?

ShadySue

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2015, 15:42 »
+1
Anyone else have sub sales reporting stall on the 5th June. Maybe related and they have suspended reporting until they can sort the bug?

It usually comes in fits and starts. Allegedly they have fixed the bug, but I saw one particular file appear last night, and it's been gone all day today. That one just stuck in my mind, don't know if there were more. I'm actually stuck on the 4th.

Justanotherphotographer

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2015, 03:20 »

It usually comes in fits and starts. Allegedly they have fixed the bug, but I saw one particular file appear last night, and it's been gone all day today. That one just stuck in my mind, don't know if there were more. I'm actually stuck on the 4th.
I think I have about half of the the 5ths. Ho hum, I wish I could find out how I did last month, why can every other site manage to report close to real time?

ShadySue

« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2015, 05:46 »
+1

I think I have about half of the the 5ths. Ho hum, I wish I could find out how I did last month, why can every other site manage to report close to real time?
C'mon, it's deferred gratification.   ;)
In my case, not very gratifying, though. Assuming they are coming in correctly in calendar order (now at the 8th), my subs are sinking nearly as fast as my regular sales. In fact, so far I'm getting the same number, or fewer, sub sales as I used to get credit sales most days.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 05:58 by ShadySue »

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2015, 06:15 »
+1
I am used to seeing a $1 to $2 changes on a periodic basis with no corresponding sum in the Last DL. However, overnight I saw a $64 change with no corresponding download. I can understand not reporting affiliate sales for under $2, I guess, but having no account for sums over that seems like a flawed system. How can we trust anything they say?
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 06:47 by danhowl »

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2015, 07:48 »
+1
I am used to seeing a $1 to $2 changes on a periodic basis with no corresponding sum in the Last DL. However, overnight I saw a $64 change with no corresponding download. I can understand not reporting affiliate sales for under $2, I guess, but having no account for sums over that seems like a flawed system. How can we trust anything they say?

Probably Getty Images (if you have any) or Getty 360 from last month.

Check your PP sales (green - for some reason, Getty 360 sales come under PP) or GI (purple, if you have them) for June.