pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Waiting for payment/not getting answers from SS  (Read 5470 times)

« on: July 17, 2015, 03:01 »
Hi everybody, I'm having a problem with SS. I requested my payment through PP for the first time, but during that process I haven't activated my new card in my bank and got a reply from SS that I need it activated so they can send me my earnings. They said also that if i get back to them in 30 days I will receive my payment on July 15.
Ive done all that, the card is activated, Ive responded to them FOUR TIMES already and haven't god a SINGLE response from their service. So you guess that I'm a little agitated now! Waiting more then a month for my earnings and not hearing from them either. Payments are not on SS, they are not on PP and I'm just sitting, waiting and biting my nails off, so please advise me what to do. Is there a number I can call, should I wait for them to be unprofessional?
Thanks in advance, Marko.

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2015, 03:12 »
If SS send your payment on July 15 you're on time. Just wait a few days, maybe hours.

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 03:20 »
I would like it to be hours, because I'm waiting more then a month for it!  :o

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2015, 03:33 »
+1
 ;D
Over what amount of money we are talking about?

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2015, 03:37 »
;D
Over what amount of money we are talking about?

???, over 500 dollars.

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2015, 11:21 »
Don't they pay automatically

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2015, 13:59 »
Don't they pay automatically

Yes they do, but my new card was not activated yet, so their system didn't recognized it. Now its activated, and I'm just waiting them to resend my payment, and there is no response.

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2015, 14:02 »
Oh, I see,  bummer, wishing you speedy pay... Bet its business red tape

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2015, 14:17 »
Oh, I see,  bummer, wishing you speedy pay... Bet its business red tape

Yeah, it is a bummer and thanks!  ;) Guess I'll just wait, there is no use of sending e-mails, they are just not responding. Zero points to SS for that!

« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2015, 02:39 »
Cool, I've finally got some response from SS. They say I will have to wait for another month, but that's what they said last month. -10 points to SS!

« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2015, 06:17 »
Cool, I've finally got some response from SS. They say I will have to wait for another month, but that's what they said last month. -10 points to SS!

It kind of makes sense, when they pay everyone a few days after the first of every month. I think the person that told you July 15th misspoke.

« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2015, 07:46 »
+3
I think SS policy is to pay out by the 15th for the previous months earnings

They usually payout by the 7th or so very consistently, so prior to that they have to process the payout

You probably missed the period where they process the payout thus pushing you into the next months payout schedule

Shelma1

• stockcoalition.org
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2015, 09:35 »
+1
SS is very reliable when it comes to payments. If you're not paid next month I'll eat my hat.*

*it's a chocolate hat.

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2015, 09:40 »
+1
I think SS policy is to pay out by the 15th for the previous months earnings

They usually payout by the 7th or so very consistently, so prior to that they have to process the payout

You probably missed the period where they process the payout thus pushing you into the next months payout schedule

Yeah as I've said, I didn't activated my card, so I've missed it. But that was almost 2 moths ago. They said because the card was not active, it will be paid on July 15. Ive activated it, waited until July 17 and after 4 e-mails I've got an some random answer that I will be paid on August 15. That's not reliable.
Who am i kidding, I will not gain anything writing on forums, they are the ones on top, I just have to wait. Just saying they are not being professional about it.

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2015, 13:19 »
ss can be questionable in reviewers conflict, search, lack of transparency these past year,etc..
but one thing i am sure of is they always pay us on time.
i repeat, never ever did they not pay me.

at times, they may miss the zero first day after reaching payout, but they never miss a payment.

if they did, it is something wrong on either side. yes, you won't get any other answer here
from us on this issue.

go back to ss site, in your portfolio page, fill us the CONTACT US sheet

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2015, 13:36 »
+1
With 70000 contributors undoubtedly something will go wrong eventually. Even at the almighty shutterstock. My advice to marko is to keep chasing shuttertock till they pay up.

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2015, 14:43 »
According to SS TOS any changes to your account must be made before the end of the month to be paid in the following month.  Now that your account (card?) is activated you should receive your funds during the August payment cycle.  SS only pay everyone once per month, if you miss that date you wait until next month.

I know that is disappointing but that is the way it works.

SS is 100% reliable IF your payment account is setup properly.  If not then it takes time to correct issues.

Have you gotten past payments properly?

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2015, 18:51 »
According to SS TOS any changes to your account must be made before the end of the month to be paid in the following month.  Now that your account (card?) is activated you should receive your funds during the August payment cycle.  SS only pay everyone once per month, if you miss that date you wait until next month.

I know that is disappointing but that is the way it works.

SS is 100% reliable IF your payment account is setup properly.  If not then it takes time to correct issues.

Have you gotten past payments properly?

i think the delay may be the same problem with NSF ,wrong email address to paypal, etc
there is the procedure of recovering the money sent to the wrong place.
it's not just simply saying OK, we will send it to the right place now.

the accounting may be the holdup. ss may be charged for certain service fee for sending it to an empty account. just my guess.
which is why you get those warnings in paypal, bank transfer, etc to be sure the info is accurate .
nothing is free for making mistakes.

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2015, 15:57 »
Yeah as I've said, I didn't activated my card, so I've missed it. But that was almost 2 moths ago. They said because the card was not active, it will be paid on July 15. Ive activated it, waited until July 17 and after 4 e-mails I've got an some random answer that I will be paid on August 15. That's not reliable.
Who am i kidding, I will not gain anything writing on forums, they are the ones on top, I just have to wait. Just saying they are not being professional about it.
When you renew your card, PP always verifies the new card deducting the verification fee from your card (you get it back later). If you remember passing the verification process than you are all set to receive your money.