MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: DP Dropping PAYG Royalties 10%  (Read 4137 times)

« on: August 26, 2015, 06:09 »
+4
Received this in my inbox.  You can't see the grids, but basically, they are reducing rates 10% across the board.  I did notice the chance in PAYG royalties increasing, which will now be compensated by the reduction. :
------------------------
Starting on September 1, 2015, Depositphotos is changing the Contributor's Levels for sales made by Pay-As-You-Go Credits.

Here is the new Contributor's Level grid in greater detail:

New Contributor Rates

The existing Contributor's Level grid:

Old Contributor Rates

Please note: Starting on August 22, 2015, we decided to bring image prices to market rates and raise prices for files purchased by Pay-As-You-Go Credits. Thus, we expect to compensate authors' losses caused by reducing commission rate payments to keep the earnings of partners at the same level.

In addition, we still remain a photobank with one of the highest levels of payments to authors.

Our decision was dictated by the requirements of the market and the times, and is intended to change the profitability of the project, with the aim of giving it a new push toward future development. We are confident that our growth will continue, and with your help we will retain our leading position among other photobanks.

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2015, 05:15 »
+15
My motivation to upload has been cut by 10% and it was allready at zero :)

Tryingmybest

• Stand up for what is right
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2015, 11:31 »
Sean check out this thread (which includes the graphs): http://www.microstockgroup.com/depositphotos/changes-in-royalties/ 8)

Received this in my inbox.  You can't see the grids, but basically, they are reducing rates 10% across the board.  I did notice the chance in PAYG royalties increasing, which will now be compensated by the reduction. :
------------------------
Starting on September 1, 2015, Depositphotos is changing the Contributor's Levels for sales made by Pay-As-You-Go Credits.

Here is the new Contributor's Level grid in greater detail:

New Contributor Rates

The existing Contributor's Level grid:

Old Contributor Rates

Please note: Starting on August 22, 2015, we decided to bring image prices to market rates and raise prices for files purchased by Pay-As-You-Go Credits. Thus, we expect to compensate authors' losses caused by reducing commission rate payments to keep the earnings of partners at the same level.

In addition, we still remain a photobank with one of the highest levels of payments to authors.

Our decision was dictated by the requirements of the market and the times, and is intended to change the profitability of the project, with the aim of giving it a new push toward future development. We are confident that our growth will continue, and with your help we will retain our leading position among other photobanks.

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 11:49 »
+2
I know.  I posted first ;).

Tryingmybest

• Stand up for what is right
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2015, 12:10 »

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2015, 10:30 »
+5
I buy pizza and beer with money not percentages. SS made me 12 x more then DP until I dropped DP. I won't work for DP crooks.