MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Fotolia videoa sales are dead for me  (Read 2786 times)

« on: September 02, 2015, 06:07 »
Before the  merge  with adobe i had at least one sale per week and got decent income from fotolia. And now? Nada.
Its is like my files are no longer on their site. Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 06:46 »
Video Sales are totally disappointing on fotolia. i admire you had one a week, I think i had two in the whole year.

Maybe when they integrate video into the adobe store we will get more sales.

Or when they start taking editorial video.

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 08:05 »
+1
I suspect Fotolia will not start taking editorial videos until they start taking editorial photos.

We have a small video port on Fotolia (less than 150 videos, maybe), all of which was uploaded to FT after the merger with Adobe. We average a video sale per month. It's sweet when they are sales for near $75 (like today's) instead of when they are the puny old-rate subscription sales where we receive a few bucks.

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 08:56 »
For now i replaced fotolia with videoblcks and i had some sales

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 11:19 »
I suspect Fotolia will not start taking editorial videos until they start taking editorial photos.

We have a small video port on Fotolia (less than 150 videos, maybe), all of which was uploaded to FT after the merger with Adobe. We average a video sale per month. It's sweet when they are sales for near $75 (like today's) instead of when they are the puny old-rate subscription sales where we receive a few bucks.

You can opt out from the old subscription. The amount they reserve is offensive. About the normal rate selling it's a low earner but I sell some

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 01:44 »
Fotolia sales dried up for me as well.  :( 

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors