pancakes

MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Adding Getty Images to the list  (Read 14766 times)

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2015, 05:45 »
+1
I reminded Leaf and he has added it now. It would be interesting to see where it will place within this current list.

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 14:20 »
+1
I reminded Leaf and he has added it now. It would be interesting to see where it will place within this current list.

yep, you can vote on Getty now but no one has yet!

« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2015, 14:59 »
+1
I didnt notice it when completing my poll. I would add my eyeem sales and any istock/getty sales if they happen. I would also enter it twice for eyeem, until their own marketplace takes off and I can separate the two marketplaces.

wouldnt be scientific, but it gives an indication where the money is actually coming from.

« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2015, 20:26 »

It wasn't here when I voted. Next time ^-^

« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2015, 00:13 »

They are at the very bottom.. until you vote once, then they are moved up together with the sites you usually vote on.

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2015, 09:22 »
+3
I didnt notice it when completing my poll. I would add my eyeem sales and any istock/getty sales if they happen. I would also enter it twice for eyeem, until their own marketplace takes off and I can separate the two marketplaces.

wouldnt be scientific, but it gives an indication where the money is actually coming from.
Do you also add your Bigstock earnings to your SS total and then again for Bigstock itself?  I think you should enter your earnings once, why inflate it?

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2015, 22:49 »
is it because we still dont have 20 voters for stocksy and getty that they do not show up yet?

« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 05:18 »
+3
I read somewhere that it's 50, not 20. Too high IMO.

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 14:44 »
+2
Im surprised Stocksy hasnt made it yet.  It sure seems like there are a fair amount of stocksy contributors here.  Getty / flickr alone has well over a million images from a small army of contributors not to mention getty house.  Maybe have two sets of results. One that only includes the ones on now and one that includes every agency and vote.
Otherwise were probably stuck with just dreamstime, pond 5 and the small group of the biggest micros.    It would be really interesting to see any data from contributors at the tiny micro's, offset!, stocksy, getty, corbis. Maybe even throw in FAA or cafe press.  Im pretty happy Leaf has shared as much as we have already. Just thinking

op

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2015, 12:08 »
+1
I would have voted sooner but I needed more than 10 posts which I finally obtained with this one!

It took me 7 months...  :-\

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2015, 14:27 »
Im going to post my getty numbers today too.

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2015, 15:59 »
+1
I posted getty and stocksy

op

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2015, 13:27 »
We still don't have any rating for GI, Stocksy, 500px or even self-hosted.. Even if voters are much fewer, I think it still would be interesting to see ratings at least..

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2015, 13:35 »
+1

I have the past few months

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors