MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: DeepMeta not uploading for the past two day...  (Read 3403 times)

« on: November 21, 2015, 11:52 »
Is it working for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 11:53 »
*days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 15:54 »
Its working for me today (Sunday) but it was slow as molasses on a winter day.

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2015, 03:16 »
You are lucky, ı cant upload photo with Deepmta since 1 month. I still could not find what is problem. I get 'parse error'

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2015, 10:08 »
Working fine, for me, yesterday and so far today.

PZF

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2015, 08:38 »
Haven't tried uploading as at the moment while it adds photos to the system, it's dropping all keywords. Message about failed to fetch CV....
No keywords added:(

PZF

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2015, 03:24 »
I seeno other comments. Is it just me?
Effectively means uploading to IS is REALLY difficult...impossible without spending AGES....
:(

ShadySue

• There is a crack in everything
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2015, 07:35 »
+1
I seeno other comments. Is it just me?
Effectively means uploading to IS is REALLY difficult...impossible without spending AGES....
:(

1. Why not check on the appropriate forum on the iS/getty site, then post there if your problem isn't already reported? I believe the author is very responsive, but I've never knowingly seen him in here (why should he be, when there is an official channel for problems?)

2. I've uploaded nearly all of my port directly to iS, except for a few when I promised a DM lover I'd upload at least 30 files via DM (he was convinced that would 'puppydog' me, but it didn't. It's not impossible providing it's working and doesn't take any more time (fewer clicks IME) unless presumably you have a lot of files with identical keywords. The big bummer is if you get logged out in the middle of the process. I will admit that DM has the advantage there.

PZF

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2015, 15:16 »
Yes - I did mention on that forum but no reply there either. In any case, I generally find people here helpful - and pretty knowledgeable - on most things.....
But I will have a look at the onsite system since you mention it. I'd got the impression that DM really was the only sensible way....and being a bit of a creature of habit, that's what I've always done. So maybe I'll check it out. Ta!

UPDATE. The IS system is only one image at a time which - with my internet speed - is just too crazy..... :(
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 13:32 by PZF »

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2015, 13:57 »
+1
DM is working fine for me,no hiccups. I resisted using it for years, but am now fully convinced of its merit - once you get familiar with it, it really is the quickest way to upload to iS.

If you're stuck using the browser interface, I recommend you open 10 tabs a time and add a different image to each one then set them all uploading at once.

PZF

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2015, 02:54 »
Brilliant idea Fotovoyager! Will do!

In the meantime, the guy from DM has been in touch there so hopefully DM will be sorted soon.

PZF

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 11:37 »
+1
Yes!  Sorted! BRILLIANT!!! :)

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors