MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: FTP Chaos  (Read 3999 times)

« on: January 21, 2016, 11:01 »
Just processed 20 Files by Ftp only to find they have recorded 100 files submitted and my new files spread in amongst existing files that had already been processed!  :'(Any one else?!

ACS

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 11:13 »
123 has been problematic also in terms of synchronisation for a very long time.

My records, the number of my files I see on their history page (accepted) and the number of files in my portfolio page never match.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 11:16 by ACS »

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 11:28 »
+1
Yep always buggy but this is darn annoying >:(

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2016, 12:22 »
Hello,

Certainly, I'm not the only one having issues with their FTP. I have uploaded a large batch of ~200 photos via their FTP last night and they are still not available under "Manage Media" section, for further finalization. I have sent them an email (as always anytime I upload something), but haven't heard from them so far. Shall I wait or re-upload using the web-based feature?

Thanks.

Harvepino

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 16:34 »
Try to upload some videos. Some disappear from FTP for no obvious reason even when my ftp client reports successful upload. Other are lost during processing. Then you go to submit section where you see that all your filenames changed. Not helpful when trying to copy some missing metadata in. Then wait for 2-9 months for a review. Then see no sales.

Their FTP upload is a mess altogether. The numbers of images I send to them rarely matches number of images they accept+reject.

THP Creative

• THP Creative

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 22:22 »
Had about 14 video files shift from "corrupted" to completed to back to "corrupted". Re-uploaded same files, worked fine. There are obvious problems with their uploader.

Also (sorry its off topic) has anyone else received emails from them like this:

Our IT support is carrying out a routine housekeeping of images and found that one of your JPG image is corrupted. *Please refer to image link.

We'd like to request you to resend images:
http://www.123rf.com/search.php?word=XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

We have already checked the images and found that they are corrupted. Thus, we have rejected the images to temporary halt the downloading of the corrupted file further.

*Kindly ZIP and ATTACH the file to us through email so that we can replace the images immediately to avoid any interruption of sales.

Thank you.

where XXXXXXX is a file number? I've had two this week. They look legit, and include my real name and the 123RF footer banner. I've emailed support to find out, but haven't heard back yet.

Strange that files that have been live for years are now suddenly "corrupted" - and multiple ones, not just one.

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2016, 11:35 »
FTP chaos indeed.
Had about 60 files uploaded through FTP a couple of days ago - they are still nowhere to be seen in my "manage media" section.
Meanwhile, the web upload does work for me and a few files I submitted got approved quickly.
Just wondering whether I should wait for FTP uploads to go through, or FTP them again or just use web upload again...

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2016, 13:36 »
i experience no issues, sorry

Rinderart

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2016, 21:06 »
Other than sales dropping off a cliff.... Jan15th to now. Very, Very Long track record of good solid numbers. Not now.

Sponsors

Mega Bundle of 5,900+ Professional Lightroom Presets

Microstock Poll Results

Sponsors