MicrostockGroup Sponsors

Author Topic: Can anyone please tell me how to upload my csv files into fotolia?  (Read 4071 times)

« on: February 05, 2016, 20:17 »
I can't seem to find where I can upload my csv files into fotolia. I'm uploading a lot of clips and hoping I just can't find it rather than fotolia not having csv as an option.

Thanks

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 04:40 »
+1
Hi Matt, thanks for the reply. Could you please guide me through the easiest process of uploading 5000 clips all without metadata embedded in them. I have csv files though :( am I going to have to copy and paste all data 5000 times? OMG!!!

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 21:03 »
Hi Matt, thanks for the reply. Could you please guide me through the easiest process of uploading 5000 clips all without metadata embedded in them. I have csv files though :( am I going to have to copy and paste all data 5000 times? OMG!!!

@Ciderapple, please send me an email with your contact information and I will do my best to help.

email: [email protected]

thanks,

Mat

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2016, 03:38 »

Take a look at ExifTool (http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/). It's a free tool that support writing all sorts of metadata to many file types.
I am certain you can automate that pretty easily.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 04:09 »

@Ciderapple, please send me an email with your contact information and I will do my best to help.

email: [email protected]

thanks,

Mat

Thanks Matt email sent.

Take a look at ExifTool (http://www.sno.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/). It's a free tool that support writing all sorts of metadata to many file types.
I am certain you can automate that pretty easily.

Thanks Dirkr taking a look now although I've never done anything like this before it sure looks interesting so thanks!